Mission Part 2

Play music when I say to.

Third Person POV:

"What do you mean their mission is in Kusa?" shouted Shikamaru while barging into Tsunade's office. "How could you send her without me but with these idiots?"

"Calm down Shikamaru!" shouted Tsunade over his triad. "You know very well that the last time she faced this enemy and his partner that you were a hindrance to her!"

"I know that!" shouted Shikamaru. "I know that." Heavily he slumped onto the chair in front of Tsunade's desk. "But this time she has three idiots with her that will be more of a hindrance then me. I'm just worried Tsunade-sama."

The blond woman sighed and rested her head in her hands. "I know that this is much to take in Shikamaru, but it is very important that she went on this mission because he is the one with the information we need to prevent another war."

"How troublesome that my girlfriend has to be the best in everything" murmured Shikamaru and stood up again. "Sorry for the interruption Hokage-sama." With that he turned around, ready to leave. "I'm worried too" whispered Tsunade just before he closed the door behind him.

Standing outside of the tower and gazing at the stars only one thought crossed his mind. "I hope you're safe" he whispered into the night.

As soon as they overstepped the border of the fire country Sakura was on high alert. Nevertheless, she knew that she shouldn't interfere too much should a fight be unavoidable. Her mission was to prove if these idiots were made for Jounin. Always double checking that no enemies were around somebody would think that she was paranoid.

"What's the mission again?" asked Naruto while yawning loudly. They left their camp were early to get this mission done as fast as they could. The tense and awkward atmosphere made everyone uncomfortable.

"Capture a man named Kohaku and bring him back for interrogation" answered Kakashi.

"Why?" asked Sasuke. Sakura rolled her eyes at him. It didn't matter why they should do it.

"He has information regarding the remaining Akatsuki members."

"Of course he would" grumbled Sakura under her breath. The three looked at her but she remained silent. Why should she tell them how she knew that he would know something? They would see it for themselves when they reached their destination.

Feeling a chakra spike not too far from them she did a few hand signs and hoped that those idiots would be able to shut the hell up.

Music play here

Kakashi quickly told them to stop and deflected a kunai just in time. Looking towards his right he saw a figure emerging from the forest. His hair was a flaming green while his eyes were a warm brown. This was their target.

"Aw, I found four little Konoha shinobi" the stranger teased and stepped into the clearing. He heard the rustling of clothes and knew that Naruto and Sasuke were ready to fight. Kakashi brought his hit-ai to his forehead and opened his Sharingan.

"How sweet. I met the famous Team seven with the Kyuubi vessel, the last Uchiha, and the Copy-nin. I see you found yourself another medic-nin to join."

Kakashi frowned and looked over his shoulder. Where Sakura had been only seconds before was now a young slightly plump looking woman with dull brown hair and eyes standing.

Naruto who had also seen this change opened his mouth to blow whatever henge Sakura used. "Shut up Dobe!" hissed Sasuke and for once no "Teme" came back.