Mission

Sakura was truly frustrated. Everywhere she went she saw one of them. Be it Naruto, Sai, Kakashi or even Sasuke! They should have stayed away for all that she cared.

Looking up when a knock sounded on her door she smiled at Shizune. "Hello, Shizune. What can I do for you?"

The older woman smiled and gave her a scroll with the Hokage seal on top of it. "What is this Shizune? I'm off duty for two more days and until then I just have to work here in the hospital."

"I can't tell you Sakura, you will have to read the scroll for information." Sakura huffed and opened the scroll. Her eyes skimmed the content while narrowing dangerously. Giving a feral growl she ripped the scroll to shreds. This was too much. How could that old bat think that she would do something like that? Leaving behind a worried Shizune she speeded through the village towards the Hokage tower.

Jumping through the window she startled Tsunade. "By God is nobody going to use the door again?" the blond yelled at her. Dumping the shreds that once have been a scroll on Tsunade's desk Sakura was not minder furious.

"Tell me why I should do something idiotic like that you old bat!"

"Show some respect towards your Hokage!" said Tsunade coldly. "You are to supervise their A-rank mission to make sure that Uchiha Sasuke will not abound the village again and to prove if Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke are able to be promoted to Jounin!"

"In other words, I will have to babysit these two idiots? Never Tsunade; I will never help them. They could go to hell and rot over!" seethed Sakura and glared at her mentor.

* * *

Kakashi opened the door just to duck so that a book wouldn't hit him.

"For the village? What do you think I'm doing when I go on missions?" screeched Sakura. "I do everything for my village!"

"So do this one too!" thundered Tsunade and grabbed another item to throw at her student. "It is important to protect them for the sake of your village!"

"I protect my village, not the idiots who give a damn about it!"

They both were breathing heavily and Kakashi idly wondered if the two of them could be any more similar. It was like staring at a fight between mother and daughter.

"What are you standing there Hatake! Come in and close the door!" shouted Tsunade. She looked at Sakura who looked ready to burst. "And you will do as I say. That's my last word!"

He could hear Sakura's teeth crunching. Whatever this fight was about it surely would do some serious damage to Sakura's teeth.

Naruto was more than ready to go on a mission again. So when an ANBU stopped by he raced towards the Hokage tower. Meeting Sasuke on his way, both of them burst into the tense atmosphere in Tsunade's office.

"I'm here baa-chan! Give me my mission!" shouted Naruto and pumped his fist into the air. Sasuke rolled his eyes and leaned at the wall while watching how Sakura's hands clenched and unclenched.

"Well, I have an A-rank mission for the newly reunited Team 7."

Everyone looked at Sakura who was breathing heavily and clearly trying to control her temper. "More information you will find in your mission scrolls. The team leader will be Kakashi. That's all."

Sakura was ready to burst but when Tsunade announced Kakashi as the team leader and not her, the higher ranking shinobi the little patience she had vanished.

"I have enough! I will not do this mission and there is no reunited Team 7! Not only do you disrespect my wishes but you also arrogantly ignore the position I worked hard for and therefore trample on my feelings Okaa-san!" accused Sakura. She had had enough! She had done everything for her mentor, her mother, but this simple mission was too much to ask.