twenty-one

1st Pov. Marina
{1st Pov. Only for thoughts; italic}

7 Months Later

I sighed as I flipped through my scripts. My mind going to a million places, as I jotted notes down separately.

I paused as I saw shoes in my peripheral vision. I slowly dragged my eyes up as they amended on Johnny's chiseled jaw, covered in sutble.

The pencil in my mouth fell from my lips from the sight. I internally groaned as my body yearned for him.

"Hey, I need you to go over the dances with me. I told everyone to go since a blizzard is coming in." Johnny said, and I nodded and stood.

My skirt clung to my thighs as I stood my turtle neck clung to my newly founded curves. My last transition into womanhood over.

He glanced over my body as well and quickly left me alone. I sighed as I tried to control myself and left towards the woman's dressing rooms.

I slid into my fishnet stockings, a smaller skirt just a few inches under my butt. I slid on a light bra, and a dark red halter top.

I walked towards the stage, I made sure the curtains were closed. Johnny stood in the middle of the stage, shirtless and in dark pants, barefoot.
I slid off my flats, as my toes and the back of my foot touch the cold floor.

I walked up to him, my hand landed on his shoulder. He glanced at the side to me, and looked back down forward.

Music began to play in the background, as his hand wrapped around mine. He pulled me in front of him, and pulled me against him.

I pushed back, I looked away as I was again pulled against his form. His hand grabbed my chin, his lips followed after mine as I slowly moved my head from side to side.

I pulled away, and began to dance slowly. My legs was leaned out in front of me, as I leaned back on my right leg.

His hand landed on my calf, his squatted form to copy mine. His hand ran up my body slowly, and it connected to my left hand, on my waist.

He spun me out and looked to the side as I twirled back into him. His hand wove into mine, as I took the mamba position.

He pulled back and I followed after him. His body forming against mine and melding together.

After hours of training, Johnny held my right hand against his chest, as we swayed lightly around. His other wrapped around my waist, holding me close.

"I miss you." He barely whispered, and I smiled against his chest. He looked down at me and closed his eyes. His body stopped moving and his hands fell from my body.

"I'm sorry. I didn't trust you." He said, and I looked up at him. I gave him a nod and kissed his cheek.

"I miss you too." I said, and walked away towards my office to sleep the blizzard off.