eleven

1st Pov. Marina
{1st Pov. Only for thoughts; italic}

I stood with my father, as he lightly swung his putter. The ball rolled straight into its hole.

"That's great, Dad." I said, and tugged my tie at the bottom of my shirt.

"Honey, I have a question." My father said and turned to face me.

"Is that 250$ your mother gave, the reason you attire has change? For a boy perhaps." He asked, and I stood straight.

"No, dad. I've owned these clothes. I just usually wear dresses because of mother." I pointed out and distracted him from the question.

"Okay, hun." I gave him a smile and left towards the Dance studio.

---

I sat waiting for Johnny as I had open the windows. It had began raining hard, as he entered quickly. Drenched to the bone, as the thunder sprang through the air.

"Do you need help?" I asked him, and he only glanced at me. He unbottoned his shirt and threw it on the ground.

"Uh, we need to practice the lift." He said, and unbuckled his belt and began to undo his pants.

I gasped lightly as I had walked away from him. I quickly turned and covered my eyes. I shook my head, and my ears heard his pants fall.

My eyes widened as I heard his breathing close to me. I breathed deeply to calm down, and I  stepped away.

I unbuttoned my sweater, and walked towards the doors.

I heard him shuffle behind me, as I led him through the woods.

A clearing appeared in front of us, and a fallen tree laid across a hill as a bridge of sorts.

Johnny ran ahead and climbed onto the surprisingly dry log.

"The lift is all about balance and trust. You trust me nothing will go wrong. But we need to learn blanace." He said, and his pants hung loosely on his hips.

My eyes stared over his figure; taking in his jaw line, disheveled dark hair, prominent v-line.
He smirked as I shook my head and sat on a rock close to the log.

He smiled wider, his teeth showing as he walked up to me and held his hand out.

I hesitantly took it, and stood uneasily on the log.

He stared at me, and took two steps back. His feet moving behind each other. He stepped forward and did the same but, only stepped back once this time.

I followed his steps, and he smirked. I returned the smirk, and he turned to the side. He began to shake his body and danced.

I giggled and shook my butt, and bent down and up. He laughed at my dancing and I playfully shoved him.

He stepped down, and held his hand out for me.

"We gotta go to the lake. Its easier to teach the lift that way." He waits for me to grab his hand, I stare at him as I do.

His other hand reached for my waist and lowered me down to his level.

His eyes stared at me as I breathed deeply. He pulled away but held my hand tightly. I smiled lightly and followed him.

---

I sighed as Johnny ran and jumped into the lake. I smirked and made my hair hide my face.

"Hey, come on. Don't worry." He said, and I rolled my eyes. I moved my hair away, my flushed face appeared lightly.

He smiled widely, and I unbuttoned my sweater. I slid it down slowly, it fell to the ground. My hands wove to my tied shirt, and I slowly pulled it apart. My very short top appeared, and I slid down my skirt.

I let the shirt fall, and I slid off my stockings. My under shorts and my small top were the only thing on me. His eyes slowly raked my body, and I quickly jumped into the water.

"Alright, are you ready?" He asked as his hands braced themselves on my waist. I laid my hands on his shoulders, and I breathed deeply.

"Bend your knees, and jump." He said, and I followed his instructions.

I tried to balance myself, I held my legs together tightly, and my hands out to my sides. I started to lean forward, and he went backwards.

"Hold form! Hold fo-"

We crashed into the water and I stood and giggled. He rose form the water with a smile, and I smirked.

"Alright, again." He said, but stuttered after he let out a laugh. I smiled and he did the same position.

I bent my knees and jumped, quickly striking the pose. We held for a few good seconds, and fell back. I shrieked lightly, and swam off.

He chuckled and swam after me, I stopped after the water reached my collar bone, it went to up his tricep.

The sun was lowering as dusk was approaching slowly. He moved closer to me as we stared at the sky view.

I leaned back against his chest, as his arms encircled my waist.
I moved my body back, as he moved his back.

We swayed lightly, as his breath fanned on my neck. I moved my neck to the side, and his lips lightly touched.

I let out a quiet moan, and Johnny pulled away.

"We better go before it gets dark." I frowned slightly but my small smile returned.

We slowly swam back, and re dressed, and he slowly showed me back to the studio.