twenty

1st Pov. Marina
{1st Pov. Only for thoughts; italic}

New York; 4 Months

I sighed as my body ached from the long studio session. My feet were used to the ache, as I slid on my work shoes.

After 1 month, Marin and Billy moved out to their own apartment. Since Marin was 18, the money my mother had save kicked in and became his legally.
Mine did as well, as I furnished my apartment.

I slipped on my coat, as the cold wind instantly stung my skin. I breathed out deeply, and walked towards the Broadway stage.

I sighed as the door slammed and the cold wind blew in. I shook my body, and walked towards the front of the audience seats.

I opened the door, and went towards the stairs leading to the work area.

"Marina! Is that you?" A high voice yelled, and I sat my bag on my desk alone in a office room.

"Yeah, Henley!" I yelled back an grabbed my mug from my desk.
"Hey, Rina. I need you to show the newbie choreographer the stage. He is assigned to your play. Bye." Henley cheerily said, and waved 'bye' to me so she could go to rehearsals.

I smiled to myself, and filled my mug with water. I slid it into the microwave, and started it.

The sound of the door opened loudly, as I pulled my cup out and dropped a pair of small tea bags into it.

I sat my drink down, and grabbed a straw close by.

"Excuse me? Are you Ms. Dravo?" A voice said, and I turned quickly to face it.

I dropped my straw, my body freezing as my mind replayed everything.

"Johnny?" I questioned out, and he looked up at me. His face resembling mine, I shook my head and back up into the counter.

"Marina?" He said, and we shared eye contact.

I smiled as I remembered what Henley said.
"Your a choreography instructor?" I asked and he nodded and looked down.

"That's great. Especially since you are doing my play." I said, and smirked up at me.

"This is your play? Its great, I read it while I figured out my living situation." He said, and I began to walk to my office. I sat down my cup, and turned to face him.

"Well, I will have Cindy come up. She will show you to make up, costume, etc. Um, you imagine the dances in your mind and make them yourself. I trust you with this. But I would like to see them once you have."

"Then I would like you opinion in the costumes. Once you've envisioned the play." I said, and he gave me a small smile. I watched as he awkwardly turned and I rounded my desk quickly and grabbed his bicep.

He stopped and glanced back at me.

"Its good to see you." He gave me a weak smile, and grabbed the back of my head. His lips landed on my forehead covered by my nose length bangs.