Leaving..: Chapter 17

(I just want to say something.. Death hurts me more than anything. Even if I didn't know them at all. I just want to pray and make the people feel loved for the tragic death. I hope SHINEE carries on in the memories of their lost ones. This sent me into a state of sadness and depression.. I cried myself to sleep last night, and I woke up with a heavy heart and I'm still crying. I feel absolutely horrible. I don't know who he was or his band, but death is something intake seriously. I just want to take the time and say how saddened I am. My brain is filled with thoughts I shouldn't be thinking.. I hope his family and sister(s?) are doing okay. I know how hard it is to lose someone that you care about and love the most. I want to thank you guys for loving him and caring for him as much as you could. I can't stop thinking and trying to imagine how he felt. Was he scared? Was he afraid? I would be terrified. I'll try to get these thoughts out of my head and get some sleep tonight. I love you guys so much. Please enjoy this chapter. I'll try and distract myself with some happiness.. My heart hurts too much. Please take care of your others. Please take care of me. Much love. ❤)

I planned to leave before Yoongi noticed..

He didn't need to know my pain.. I plan to announce my exit to that place, when I'm already gone..

I don't know if he really cares..

I wouldn't know with all the lies he tells..

Or so I've heard..

~Flashback~

"Jimin, did you know Suga goes to clubs and parties after he leaves you? He takes girls home along with recently guys.. I have no idea what he does once the door closes, but, its not good for you Jimin.."

"I know. I plan on leaving anyways.. Just, don't tell anyone until I'm gone, you can keep a secret right?"

"Yes. I'm good with secrets. Your secrets and plans are safe with me.."

"Thank you so much... I owe you one when I come back.."

"When is that? When will you come back?"