Secrets Secretly Told: Chapter 9

~Warning: A lot of hotness and a whole lot of dick sucking. There is a small bit of smut in this chapter. You have been warned. Proceed with caution.. Don't say I didn't warn you. ;p~

(A/N: I didn't wanna use the word dick, just yet.. I felt that it's too soon.. and maybe, It makes me feel a bit weird. I also wrote these last two chapters trying to fall asleep, and when I couldn't sleep, this happened. Ha! Enjoy.)

~

I was finally home alone.. Doing what a normal high school boy dose.. 

Porn and helping myself..

I unbutton my pants and unzip the zipper. I pull my pants off. I lift the seam of the boxers and started getting to work.

I gently wrap my hand around myself. I was desperate. Flashes of Yoongi that day come in my brain..

Fuck the porn.. I don't need it.

I moan with all the pleasure I'm getting. I haven't done this since middle school. Had no reason too..

Fuck you Min Yoongi.

Suddenly the door bursts open. I should have locked it.. Opss.

What do you know, Min Yoongi.

"Jimin.." He whispers. Staring at me.

I quickly cover myself. Trying to hide.

"No. Stay. Don't move.. I just came to.."

He drops all this books on the floor. Shuts the door and locks it.

"I just came to study.. But.." He comes closer..

He gets on his knees and sits in front of me.

"Jimin, I've never done this, what I'm about to do, is this okay, with you?"

I nod. Of couse. Anything from you, is okay with me..

He removes my hand and replaces it with his. He starts moving is up and down, sticking out his tongue. He kitten licks the tip.

I breathe air through my teeth, almost hissing.

Don't do it, Jimin.. Don't give in..

He sucks the tip and he licks over the tip. His hand pumps at a fast pace.

I bite my bottom lip. Hard. I thought it was going to start bleeding..

"Jimin, I've never seen this side of you. I like it. Can we do this more often?

Unable to talk, and think straight, he sticks me in his mouth completely..

I sigh. I can't give in. I'm not.

I shove him over, pushing him on the bed.

I pull off his shirt and throw it somewhere around the room. I unbutton his pants and quickly slide them off. Along with his boxers.

"You said no going all the way..?"

"I'm not.." I take him in my hand.

He hisses.

I lick bottom to the tip. Sucking the tip before sticking him fully in my mouth.

He will lose.

His phone rings.. Fuck..

He answers.

"H-hello V. I'mma bit- bit busy. Call me back later. Oh my god."

"Uhm, Suga, are you, who are you with?"