Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

CONTEST!

I don't know whether you've seen, but I'm co-producing a Jack the Ripper themed anthology for Halloween, along with the mighty gregcarrico and we're missing one vital part...

YOU!

We need ONE more story, and we want yours!

Interested? Here are the rules:

1) Write an awesome story that has something to do with Jack the Ripper

2) Keep it between 3000 and 6000 words

3) R-Rated or less

4) Any genre

5) Sign a permission slip

6) Have fun!

Judging:

Story will be read by judges and selected based on how much we... oops, they like it. Things we care about: Just write a good story and send us your final, polished version. While content is king, and having a cool story is the most important thing, if we are down to two very close stories, the one we choose will belong to the author who is reading along, commenting, or otherwise being an active participant in the lead-up.

What's the catch? We need it by OCT 15, 2017. You have two weeks!

Think you have what it takes? Great! We Want You!

Send your submission to jack@gramico.com. This address is for SUBMISSIONS ONLY! If you have a question, you can leave it in the comments below or send a direct message to myself(shaunallan) or Greg (GregCarrico)!

We have asked our contributors to hold off posting their stories until a couple of weeks after we post them in the anthology, so we ask that if you submit a story, you agree to the same terms.

In other words, please don't post your submission to a Wattpad profile until after we announce the winner. Stories already posted won't be accepted. The winner will be announced with enough time to let everyone else post their stories before Halloween. If you win, please give us at least two weeks before you post to your profile.

GOOD LUCK!!

icon lock

Show your support for Shaun Allan, and continue reading this story

by Shaun Allan
@ShaunAllan
Princess Aren is determined to make the human who killed her mother...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 49 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @ShaunAllan.