Mysterious Energy

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'd love to go."

You weren't entirely sure what you expected to find when you went with Erina and Jonathan back to the mansion. But seeing it in the rumbles it was now broke your heart, you could only imagine how Jonathan felt seeing the home he grew up in like this. You had many fond memories of the time you had spent here; you and Jonathan chasing after Danny only to get scolded by your mother, you two stuffing your faces with cake on Jonathan's birthday, the two of you play fighting as children and going on mini adventures, and your fathers teaching you the importance of acting properly halfly due to your mother forcing them to. 

You felt a pang in your chest as you thought of your father. You could barely comprehend the fact that he was gone, killed, and nonetheless by Dio's hand. You hadn't realized your eyes had shut tight, and your body was shaking, until Jonathan put a hand on your shoulder and looked at you in a comforting way, almost as to say that he understood the rollercoaster of emotions you were going through at the moment. 

"Hey Jojo." You whispered, not wanting Erina to overhear. "You think the stone mask is truly gone?" He gave you a strange look before replying, "let's hope so, for the better of all our futures."

"Jojo, (Y/N)." Erina interrupted. "Are you two ready?" She sweetly smiled. Jonathan and you exchanged one last look before you walked towards her. 

"Yeah let's head back." 

On your way back you couldn't help, but feel as though you were being watched, and unbeknownst to you Jonathan had felt the exact way. He turned his head to look behind him to make sure no one was following you guys. "Jojo is something wrong?" Erina questioned. You turned your head back as well to find no one there.

"No everything is fi-" Jonathan stopped what he was saying as he saw a guy sitting cross legged on the fence eating a sandwich with a picnic basket beside him. 

'I could have sworn no one was ahead of us just seconds ago...'  

The mustached man simply took a bite of his sandwich while staring at Jonathan. "Mr. Jonathan Joestar." The man spoke while he tapped the black and white top hat he had. "And the lady must be Erina Pendleton." He glanced at Erina, and then looked at you. "And the other (Y/N) (L/N)." At that he jumped up into the sky. 

'Just who the hell is this guy?' 

"Who are you?!" Jonathan exclaimed the question as the man started to descend towards you and Jonathan. "You two did well to get away from the power of the stone mask."

"He knows?" You silently questioned.