Home

Yay I didn't procrastinate writing for once.~ And my birthday is this Sunday and I'm lowkey terrified for it, any who let's get on with the story. 

~SC

Fire.

Flames engulfed your vision allowing for nothing else to be visible. You put a hand over your mouth and coughed, smoke started filling up your lungs. You squinted your eyes trying to make out where you were examining the room to find a safe route out, but you couldn't make past the smoke hovering around you.

"What the hell happened?" You questioned to yourself, mumbling as you slowly started walking. You eventually stumbled upon a very familiar stone statue. You stood wide-eyed at the statue as you realized where you were.

"Jojo?! Mother?! Father?! Mr. Joestar?!" You cried out each name. desperately trying to find someone, but your calls went unanswered. You trembled at the thought of you being stuck in the abandoned mansion. 

'There was one name that you didn't call out yet' , the thought flashed across your mind.

"Dio?!" You were met with a loud yell from above. You looked up to see the outline of someone's body fastening falling. You tried to make out who the muscular body belonged to as it descended, but the flames made it hard to see.

"D-Dio?" You gasped as you made out the locks of blonde hair. 'It couldn't be him.' You thought. 'I mean he has muscles, but not like that.'

Your eyes dilated as you realized that the body was heading straight for the statue.

"No!" You yelled, not wanting the outcome that was bound to occur. Though there was nothing you could do to stop it. As soon as the body was about to reach it's tragic destination you felt a hand grab your shoulder and start shaking you. 

"Sweetie it's time to get up." You rose up, body trembling. You glanced around to find yourself in the guest room, with no signs of a fire ever being there.

"Are you okay?" Your father asked, voice laced with concern. 

You touched two fingers to your lips and then moved your hand to cover your cheek, slightly shaking. "Yeah just... a bad dream." You answered, voice wavering. Your dad looked over you skeptically, "is that all that's been going on?"

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You seem to be all over the place lately, plus I haven't been seeing you and Jojo together much lately." Your dad commented.

"He's been busy." Your father didn't totally believe your reply, but didn't intrude any further. "Well hopefully Jojo can clear his busy schedule to say goodbye."