(This is the closest picture I could find to what i was thinking. But imagine your hand resting on the middle seat and his resting on top of yours.)

I didn't move my hand because it was nice. I felt safer in his touch. And I loved it.

After a while we started making small talk with each other. Something we haven't done in years. Soon after he lifted my hand up and looked me in the eyes.

John: Y/N...I have missed you so God damn much.

I was stunned.

You: LAUREN!

Lauren: What?

You: What did you do to John?

Lauren: Oh...is he being nice?

You: Yes! What did you do? He's acting like were best friends....

She just smirked and continued to talk to Darian.

I turned back to John who was chuckling.

You: What's so funny? This is just weird!

John: it's funny you think Lauren was the cause of this.

You: Well then who is?

John: No one I never changed.

You: Okay...

He came close to me and whispered in my ear: Meet me in my room at 12.

You: Um..okay...

He pulled away from my face and looked out the window while he slowly intertwined our fingers.

*7 hours later*

I was in my pjs already which looked like this:

Lauren was already dead asleep next to me so i quietly sneaked out of her room and across the hallway to Johnnys door

Lauren was already dead asleep next to me so i quietly sneaked out of her room and across the hallway to Johnnys door. I heard music from inside so I figured he wouldn't have heard my knocks. I slightly opened the door andsaw him laying on his bed. He was staring at the ceiling and listening to my favorite song called: 'Feel it Still'

I giggled as he lip synced the lyrics then looked at me staring. I mean why wouldn't I? He's a fucking stud. Okay forget i said that..

John: Hey☺

You: Hey...

John: I need to talk to you...

You: Obviously. Or I wouldn't be here. You giggled.

John: Okay...so the reason I acted different towards you for the past years Is because....i started having feelings for you at the time when we were best friends. And we were so young I had no idea what the feelings were. So i decided to push them away...which eventually lead me to pushing you away. And I'm really sorry. But pushing you away didn't help at all. It made my feelings towards you bigger. Seeing you with all those guys then seeing you cry to Lauren because they hurt you. It hurt me to see you like that. And i wish that i could of been there for you...but I was dumb.

He looked down obviously disappointed with himself. But i just sat there shocked. He likes me? That's crazy... I'm still in love with Him.

You: I love you... I murmured hoping he wouldn't hear me.

His head shot up.

John: You What?

I walked closer to him

You: I'm in love with you Johnny.

His eyes widened and a girn spreaded across his face.

He runs over to me and picks me up into a hug while spinning me around.

He put me down and looked me in the eyes before I preseed my lips to his.

The End🙈