I love you

(Ellie's POV Uniform from goodbye chapter)

We fought tooth and nail and I fought with Sam until he was taken down I tried to use my powers to get to Steve but Bucky grabbed me. 

"You're coming with me." He said and took me towards the room where Steve was headed.  I saw steve look at us. 

People are going to die Buck. I can't let that happen." Steve said and he was right I tried to struggle but he had me pinned with his metal arm.

"Steve just go!" I shouted. 

"Don't make me do this." Steve said and pounced I was able to get out and I started fighting along with Steve. He dropped the blade. I heard Hill in my ear piece.

"We got less than five minutes." She said.

"Steve!" I shouted he was climbing towards the blade. I fought with Bucky until Steve got the blade in. 

"Do it shoot them down." Steve said into his ear piece and it was fiery. I looked down and saw Bucky pinned under some metal armature. 

"Steve come on." I said and we went towards Bucky the armature was heavy and Steve was weakening. I did most of the lifting and Bucky got out.

"You know me!" Steve said. "You know us!" He shouted.

"No I don't!" Bucky denied it.

"You know me your whole life." Steve said and he punched him again.

"You were the love of my life." I said trying to get him to stop hitting Steve and he punched me as well.

"Your name is James Buchanan Barnes." Steve said.

"Shut up!" Bucky didn't want to admit this.

"I'm not going to fight you. Neither is she." 

"You're my friend." Steve said and Bucky pounced on him

"You're my mission!" He shouted Steve looked horrible.

"Steve." I said.

"Then finish it... because I'm with you til the end of the line..." Steve said and with one final punch Bucky sent him down. 

"Steve!" I shouted. "You'll probably kill me for this but he's right and I can prove it." I said and I kissed him he didn't knock me down. "I love you Bucky." I said and he jumped into the water and I jumped in after him. When I bobbed to the surface I saw him pulling Steve out.  "Thank you." I said gently. 

"I don't remember things. But that was something. I felt something and I don't know what it was. I don't know who I am." He replied. 

"I can help you discover who you are let me help you. You don't have to be this anymore. HYDRA's dead. This doesn't have to be your life. Let me help you." I took his normal hand in my gloved hands.

"You're not scared of me? I'm a grenade I can go off at any minute." He asked.

"I don't get scared of much. Not when I can defend myself." I said and snapped my finger producing a flame. 

"Please help me discover who I am. I d-don't want to be this anymore." Something was turning in his head and I knew I could get my Bucky back.

"Okay, they'll be looking for you let me get you somewhere safe." I said and I led him to my house. I shut the door quickly. Nick hadn't bugged my house thank god I checked thoroughly after I moved in.

Winter Soldier's POV

I don't know why but I had a flash of something from my past. I knew that this man wasn't who I thought he was. Then that woman. She was hanging near me and I didn't hurt her.

"You'll probably kill me for this but he's right and I can prove it."She said and she kissed me. "I love you Bucky." She said and  I remembered something as she did. I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time. I jumped into the water and pulled up the man whose name was Steve because that was what the woman was shouting. She jumped in after me and I saw her head bob to the surface she walked out. "Thank you." She said and I looked at her. She told me she'd help me find out who I was and I agreed. She told me HYDRA was dead and maybe she was right but I realized  when I saw her  and that man I remembered the bridge that she was different and she wasn't running. She was done running and so was I. She took me to her house and it was different. She was different. And somehow I knew I could trust her.