Take it Down

Ellie's POV

The bunker was a safehouse of some sorts. We saw Nick  he was okay. He wasn't dead but we knew what we needed to do. 

"We have to take the three carriers down. Not just one or two all three. We replace one of their blades with our own. We do that and nothing can stop us. We do this and we win.Then we pick up what ever-" Nick was cut off by Steve. 

"No HYDRA goes down SHIELD goes with it. Nothings going back." Steve said and I agreed.

"He's right." I said also.

"As I recall I sent you here not to work Elizabeth." He said and I glared at Fury.

"Actually Steve asked for my help I'm giving it and you should have told us about Bucky." 

"I didn't know I'm sorry about Barnes." He said.

"Even if you did know would you have told us?" Steve asked and Nick was speechless.

"I guess you two are making the orders now." Nick said.

"About damn time." I replied we had our mission now we just needed to complete it.

Winter Soldier's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about that man and woman. I knew them somehow but she looked heartbroken when I asked her about this Bucky guy. Somehow I knew that she had something to do with my past. I sat there memories were slowly coming back. I hit away the one repairing my arm. Pierce walked in.

"Mission report." He said I was still thinking. Who was that girl? "Mission report now!" His voice raised I still thought about the girl. The man called her Ellie.She was pretty and she had interesting powers. Why couldn't I just finish the mission. Pierce slapped me.

"There was a man and a woman on the bridge. Who were they?" I asked.

"He was a target you met him earlier this week in another assignment, her I want taken in I could use her powers." He replied.

"I knew them." 

"Your work has shaped a century and now I need you to do it one more time." He explained to me it was the only way that HYDRA could work. But I couldn't hurt her or him.

"But I knew them." I said and he got up I knew what they were going to shock me remove my memories and make me capture the girl and kill the captain. I had no other choice as the pain embraced me and the memories vanished.

Back to Ellie's POV

I stood on the bridge with Steve I could tell he was thinking about his past with Bucky. 

"We'll get him back Steve." I said and hugged him. Sam walked down.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." We replied. 

"I know he was your friend once but the guy his now isn't the guy you save. he's the guy you stop." Sam said.

"You don't understand Sam. That man was once the love of my life and I will get him back Sam." I said almost pouncing on him. Steve held me back.

"Ellie calm down we'll get him back you just told me that."  He said and I looked at Sam. 

"I'm sorry I snapped you must've loved somebody once." I replied and he hugged me.

"It's alright Ellie. I shouldn't have said what I said. Don't you two need suits?" He asked.

"We know just where to get them." Steve said and the both of us snuck into the smithsonian they had our costumes so I grabbed mine we were going to take SHIELD down and I was going to save the man that I loved.