○1○

Jungkook pov

She stood talking to some other guy that worked in the company and I could feel the jealousy withing me. The way her lips curved so graciously as she talked to him with a smile. My eyes trail down from her face to her body, all her curves, those sinful curves that makes me so aroused by just the thought of them. I need to learn to control myself especially now since y/n is now our manager and our relationship is forbidden in our company and I have pledged to the army's that I am focusing on my career right now without distractions. Even to the CEO of big hit, he told me no more relationships. So y/n and I are basically back to hiding, but it's way better now.

My eyes trail even lower and lower to her legs...her long slender legs..those legs thats always wrapped around my waist whenever Id pound into her hard and fast. Her sexual facial expression is enough to make me cum in seconds..her moans...

(A/N - *accidentally orgasms downloading the gif*)

3rd person pov

"Jungkook-ah calm down!" Jimin noticed the way his bunny smiling expression changed to his seductive one...the kind whenever he's trying to control his sexual desire but seeing y/n so close its killing him slowly and painfully..

Jungkook didn't even give Jimin the slightest bit of attention. His attention was still on his prey. His eyes fixated on the woman making his pal grow by just the sight of her.

Jimin clicked his fingers on Jungkooks face frantically, but as he guessed it didnt work. "There's cameras Jungkook-ah!" Jimin wrapped his arms around his shoulders ruffling his hair while putting on a smile for the camera saying it to him through his gritted teeth.

"Mianhe...." Jungkook blinked his eyes multiple times, trying to pull himself back to reality. He finally focused on the camera asking them all questions and he was finally calming himself down. But he should have known it wouldn't last long because the second she walked by, her scent was enough to drive him crazy.

When everyone was busy talking to the camera man about their upcoming comeback he took this chance to escape. He fastened his pace when she got lost in the crowd of staffs, he lifted his head high hoping to over look the crowd and see her and to his luck he saw her enter their make up room.

"Yeah...yeah...okay..thank you very much!" Y/N ended the phone call and ran her fingers through her hair with a heavy sigh.

"What's wrong?" A voice behind her followed by a lock made her jump up a little. She turned around and saw that it was Jungkook...but this wasn't the Jungkook she thought she'd see...this was the beast. She was confused as to what woke this side of him up.

"w-what are you doing here?" she took a step back from him but he just kept getting closer and closer. "Yah! Jungkook! stop right there!" Once he'd finally reach her she was trapped between the wall and his body.