○17○

"Where are you?" Jungkook says over the phone while he walks in a park where y/n and him were suppose to meet.

"I dont think I can make it...Jimin and I are stuck in traffic" Hearing his hyungs name was enough to piss him off. And hearing that they're together stabbed him in his wounded heart. Was it even possible to be hurt this much over something thats not even there. He knows that y/n still loves him and Jimin would never try to steal her away from him but a part of him so terrified.

"You're really hurting me" he sighed while on the phone to her.

"Sorry what? I didnt hear that"

"Nothing...We'll just uh...re-schedule I guess..." He replied with his head hanging low in disappointment. "I love you" she hung up even before she could hear Jungkook say those words.

He scoffed when he heard the beeping sound from the other end of the phone call and took a deep breath. His chest started tighten in pain, unable to breathe the air. He swallowed the lump in his throat and closed his eyes for a brief moment.

"You okay?" A feminine voice broke his silence and he turned around.

"Chelsea..." he hid the pained look on his face with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Walking around...I just needed some fresh air..." she scratched the back of her neck acting shy.

"Ah...well...I guess...bye then " he was about to walk away from her when she suddenly called out for his name.

He turned around to her and he was about to ask what it was she wanted but his phone rang. "Hang on" he excused himself and turned around to answer the call.

"Hel-" he was cut off.

"I love you too Jungkook" y/n soft voice rang through his ears like some kind of blessing. He couldn't help the smile form on his face. And all of a sudden the tightness in his chest was lifted off.

"God y/n... you're driving me insane...I love you so much" his voice was filled with nothing but happiness. He could never understand how one small reply could make his heart not ache anymore. "I guess I'll leave you be...bye...MUAHH" he made a kissing sound on the phone like some love-sick man.

Chelsea felt her heart sank hearing him so in love with her. "Ugh she even ruins our moment over the phone" she mumbles to herself. She scoffed while rolling her eyes.

" Ju-" she was about to talk to him again when he hung up but he quickly ran away completely forgetting her existance.

~~~~

"Bye..." she smiled sadly through the phone and hung up. She leaned against the window pane and kept her eyes on the road.

"Why did you do that?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Do What? " she didn't even spare him a glance.

"Pretend we were stuck in traffic and hung up on him on purpose then call him again..?" He kept his eyes on the road but glanced at her every once and a while.

"I-its nothing..." she shook her head.

"You know you can talk to me.....what's wrong with Jungkook and you?...is it me..?" Jimin asked remembering what taehyung had said the other day to them.

"Its no-"

"Bullshit"

"Jimin! Its no-"

"You've been barely spending time with him! And let me guess you havent even kissed him have you? In like what?...two weeks now? Now thats a shocker!"

"Excus-.....oh...."

"Yeah see...Im right!....why are you distancing yourself from him?"

"Im just....living my own life....Ive always been in hidden in his shadow..."

"Bullshit"

"Jimin!"

"You're hiding something! Its so obvious....tell me about it so I can help.."