Lost in time: I told him

"Y/n I'm taking you to the hall. Get off the bed." Taehyung ordered, tugging om the thin duvet that covered my sky clad form.

"Yah! I'm naked, I can't go out like this." I hissed at him.

He gave a dazed look and scratched his neck.

He took off his shirt and handed it to me and said "Here, wear it."

I slipped into the huge shirt. It was long enough to cover my entire body upto my knees. The sleeves were very long and I made paws with it.

He was trying to hide his smile but I could see it anyway.

"You look cute." He remarked and took my hand in his.

"You look hot." I whispered to myself; but he probably heard it because he jumped a little and tried to cover himself with his other arm.
___________________________________

We were walking hand in hand along those corridors.

"Why did you punch me?" He asked out of the blue.

"Huh? What do you mean by punch you? I never punched..." I argued but then I remembered.

Her eyes met its lustful ones, they were the same as before.

The snake hissed at her when she punched its eye.

Suddenly it attacked. It bit down on the nape of her neck.

Oh... that punch...

"YOU'RE A SNAKE?!?" I lashed at him all confused.

"A SNAKE?!? WHAT SNAKE?" He asked more confused than me.

"Oh wait, no, it was a dream... Well it was more like a nightmare. WHERE I DIED... and lost something that I don't want to lose YET."
I said remembering the contents of what my brain had made up. Shiver~~

"Don't tell me you had a dream. Please tell me you did not dream."
His face showed fear and worry.

"Umm... It was a dream." I told him the truth.

"Oh no... what happened in it? You have to tell me everything... Else worse things will happen." He said holding my shoulders and looking straight into my eyes. He was clearly worried and I couldn't understand why.

It's just a dream.

"Okay... Well... there was this dark shadow like person...and..." I tried to tell him but something kept telling me not to say a word.

Look before you leap.
Think before you speak.

"I can't tell you what happened" I said in defeat.

"Please tell me. Please. I promise I won't tell anyone else. Please tell me what happened." He pleaded.

My eyes teared up.
Should I tell him or...

Fine...

"That shadow and I... made...made love...I...I...I didn't want that...Then it turned into a snake...and... it tried to kill me . Well it technically did kill me." I stuttered.

He nodded and pulled me into a warm hug.

He said " Thank you for telling me. Now promise me... you will not venture out on your own searching for Sam-"

"How did you know that I went searching for Sam?" I asked.

"All of us know it. Jungkook told us what happened."

"How did he find out? How come he knows our names?" I asked even more confused.

"Just promise me you will be a good girl and stay there in the hall. Can you do that for me ?" He sounded very serious.

I nodded a little, even though I wanted to protest. I had caused enough trouble and it would be the best if I follow the instructions.

___________________________________

Taehyung's POV :-

The only way to skip time is by sleeping in this realm.

This isn't good.
They have already started dreaming of these.
Next would be sleeping actions.

Then the demons...
End of taehyung pov