Lost in time: Surprised? Not!

"WHAT !!?!!"

All the members shouted in unison.

"Come see for yourself " Hoseok replied. His devilish smirk not leaving his face.

Did taehyung actually do that with her?

They ran out together to get a view of the alleged crime scene.

They came inside and saw a naked y/n clinging onto taehyung.

Their minds playing out soo many different situations.

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!!!"
"WOAH!?!"
"That's ma boy"
"You couldn't find another girl?"
"Boy how impure are you?"
"See~~ what did I tell yall.... Taehyung has grown up."

Each of them spoke simultaneously.

Taehyung gave such pained expressions to them when he realised what they had seen and what what they were thinking.

I had a panic attack because of these guys. I hid myself under the blanket.

Taehyung literally jumped of the bed, dusting his clothes. They eyed us and bombarded us with questions.

"Did she like it ? Did you like it ? What about protection? Who made the first move? Why are you fully clothed while she's naked ? Wanna swing again ?"

"We did nothing guys, come on she's not even legal. It's a misunderstanding. Hyung trust me. Look, I have all my clothes on.
We did nothing." Taehyung clarified.

"Then why is she naked ?" Suga asked teasingly.

Annoying people...

I pouted listening to their questions. I looked outside and saw Taehyung looking at me with a sad look which begged for help.

"Taetae saved me... Stuff happened but the main thing is that he saved me." I told them.

"How did he save you?"
"What did he save you from?"
"WHAT STUFF?!?"
"Yes, of course~~"
"Sheesh, you seriously are trouble."
"THAT'S NOT A VALID ANSWER"

They spoke at the same time...

I pouted again.

Can't yall just ask ONE question at a time.

"Well... I... Umm... I was taking a shower and... Umm... a... ghost?"
I said and looked at taehyung for clarification.

He nodded and said "Demon"

"Ok... Umm... that demon tried to strangle me and... well... I almost died... when... from nowhere his axe just cut its head off and it let me go... Then... he bought me here and... we slept."

"I was right when I had said that she is big trouble." Suga said as a matter of fact way.

"So you both slept ?" Jimin asked.
"Or did you both sleep?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung facepalmed and said "Hyung, we took a long nap. We slept as in sleeping soundly and snoring and dreaming. NOT the things you are thinking."

"How do you know what we are thinking? " Jin argued.

"I have lived with you guys long enough to know how your minds work." Taehyung said sarcastically.

"Boys, take trouble to the hall and tie her to one of the pillars" Suga said.

"Yah! I have a name!" I lashed at him.

"I know. It's trouble." He said.
Such swag. Much irritation. Most pleasure.

Namjoon sided with yoongi and said " This is like the third time you got into trouble so even I think we should tie you up and put you in a corner close to your friends."

Jungkook said " No. Hyung don't tie her up..."

Aww such a cutie.

"...Rather... glue taehyung and her together." jungkook added and made a run for it when I threw a pillow at him.

The others burst out laughing and taehyung got soo embarrassed his ears turned bright red and he was blushing.

Aww~~~~~.

He brushed it off and said " Guys... GET OUT. please"

A please after telling them to get out. WOW taehyung WOW.

They left after teasing him a little more.

Tae let out a long sigh after they left.
_________________________________________________________________

A/N
short chapters cuz writers block hit me like a freaking train. :')