Lost in time : Who are you ?

I noticed that I was shivering and holding him as tight as physically possible.
He has a strong body. I thought.

I slowly turned my head and looked at him.
Streaks of bright red ran down his forehead and mixed with the blotches of blood stained on his chin. It was evident that he had definitely coughed up some blood while I was unconscious. That means he was hurt; Badly.

I was the reason he was hurt. Silent tears rolled down my cold red cheeks.
I saw that thing, it was right behind him and kept hitting him. I was angry at the "hammerer", but I knew I was helpless.

He noticed that I was staring at him. He looked at my worried face and stared deep into my eyes.  "Run...  run as fast as you can ok. I'll find you...'n don't stop running."  He said, straining himself in the process.

I looked into his fierce eyes which showed such sympathy. I couldn't help but cry. He was too kind.
I nodded a yes to him.

"Run.OK?...And don't dare look back "

" Ok "

"On three. One , two , three-GO"

He jumped up releasing me from him.

I looked at him closely as he held the hammerer back so that I could escape.
He was soo tall. He looked young and... beautiful?

I sprinted away from them remembering his words which were stern but sweet.
I didn't turn back though I  wanted to when I heard the sound of  blades being swung around. I kept running straight. My feet hurt from running soo fast but I followed his words and kept running.

I stepped on a few pieces of glass and cried out.

So this is where that shattering sound had come from...
AND
Why does this always happen to me?

I sat down on the cold floor and looked at the pieces of glass with my blood all over it, and one was stuck in my foot.  It hurt freaking a lot. I touched the visible end of the wedged in glass piece. I felt nothing so I mustered up some courage and pulled that piece out in one go. Blood started to pour out of the wound. I'll die off blood loss....

"Where are you Jam Jam?"  I said out loud hoping that someone could answer me.

Well someone did answer me but it wasn't something very expected.

"Hey" a voice called out to me.
I turned around and saw a glowing boy floating in mid air. He was wearing all white garments some off which looked like wings on him.

Is it a fairy? Ah, no, no, no, it's a freaking GHOST.

"Ah. A ghost!!" I screamed.

He gave an annoyed look probably because of my assumption that he is and was a ghost. He just came close and picked me up even though I kept hitting him and kept screaming at him.

He just casually carried me away from there.
He was Floating,  not walking.

"Let me go... please." I pleaded, still trying to push myself out of his grip.
He looked dead in my eyes and calmly said "I will ".
I calmed down and hugged him.
After a few seconds I started to cry and told him everything that happened. How weird the past few days were and how afraid I was. He kept humming and rubbing my head the whole time.

A nice ghost.

He kicked open the door to an empty room and put me on the bed.  Then he went out, leaving me there all alone.

"Hey don't go. Argh, how dare you leave me here alone".

I wanted to follow him.

I knew I couldn't walk, I'd probably hop on one leg and follow him asI didn't want to stay alone.

The room was unusual it had two beds and no other furniture. There were three doors, one led to the terrace, one to the corridor and an unknown one.

" Shit it's bleeding. Is anyone anywhere here who can get me a bandage? "  I exclaimed.