"Annoying"

"Asshole"

"Shortie"

"Emo"

"Ignorant"

"Forehead"

"You know what? *took the tomato* I don't need to fight with you.." I went to the cashier and paid it. I looked back at him and glared at me.. And I smiled at victory.

Went back to my mansion and searched for Seichi and saw him in the backyard healing a puppy... I blinked once, twice and..

'Wait, is that a puppy or a fucking wolf??'

'I think so Outer, it has a wolf-like fur and has nine tails!.. But don't worry its just a pup. An' IT'S ADORABLE!!!'

This is what it looks like..

(A/N it looks like a nine tails wolf, so let's consider it!)

I approached Seichi and saw him bandaging the wolf pup's leg...
I found it really cute..

"Seichi, where did you find it?"

"It's not an it, mama.. Its a he! And he looks so cool!! Can I keep him mama??" He looked at me with stars in his eyes.

I smiled at him and nodded.

I suddenly felt a chakra coming out of the pup's body and red swirls swirling around it.. And it slowly faded away.

'Cool.'

"Wow! Did you saw that mama?! He looks sooo COOL! SUGOI!"

"Imma call'im Okāmi! Yeah, Okāmi!!"

(A/N Okāmi {o-ka-mi} means Wolf in English)

Seichi put Okāmi inside and put him on a large soft pillow and bring him water.

"Seichi, are you sure you want to keep Okāmi?"

"Hai mama!"

"And we'll be the best of friends!!" He smiled..

Few hours passed I left Seichi with the other maids who still wanted to stay.. And i went outside to go strolling around the park..

And wore this..

"What a relaxing day

"What a relaxing day..." I put on my headphones and I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped someone..

"Hn, watch where you going." I look up and saw.. An eyeliner??

'Why the hell boys wear eyeliners!?'

"Hey, Gaara where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for ya."

'Make-up!? WTF?!?'

"Strolling what else." The called-Gaara-guy helped me get up.

"Thank you and sorry for earlier.." I said coolly and walked away..

Gaara's POV

"Bro, who's that chick you got there? She looks like a goddess bro!!" My brother, Kankuro said.

"Hn, haven't met her before.." I got a lot more curious about that girl.

✂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is where I'm gunna end the chappie, cuz I'm feeling tired right now.. BYYEEEE!!!!

Alki~ out!~ ;3