I nodded, turning around and breaking into a jog up the road, the cafe sign coming into view. I picked up speed, dodging people up until I reached the wooden door of the cafe. As I placed my hand on it, somebody pulled it open. I looked up from my (now) floating hand, meeting the prettiest brown eyes I had ever came across.

They were big and confused at first, but then formed tiny crescents that forced me to mirror his own smile. "Wow," Kihyun said. "You're even cuter in perso-"

The door he had previously opened had now came back to hit him on the back propelling him forward so he was just inches from me. Instinctively, I hugged him, & to my luck he didn't hesitate to squeeze me back. I buried my face on the crook of his neck, taking in his scent. "Yoo Kihyun?"

"Yes?"

"You smell good." I said and he chuckled, releasing me.
At this point I was able to take in his features, somehow even more ethereal in real life. "Shall we?" He asked. I nodded, following him into the hole-in-the-wall cafe.

It was very much his vibe; retro and slightly hipster. The type to have awful indie music but amazing coffee and sponge cake. And I'm a hoe for sponge cake.

"Go sit, I'll go get our drinks." He smiled, and I went and took a table with three seats, turning to the door as Jooheon came in.

"I saw all of it, recorded it too. I'll play it at your wedding," he sighed, chuffed. "I better go and pay for my best man suit."

"Thanks, again."

"My pleasure."

Kihyun returned, eyeing jooheon for a few seconds before smiling again. "Hello, stranger."

"Hi, boo," He winked in return. "don't look so frightened, I'm just here as a catalyst. And to ask questions too."

"I'm assuming this is for you." Kihyun chuckled, passing him a hot chocolate with whipped cream.

"Score. Changkyun loves cream." Jooheon smiled innocently.

"So do you!" I replied in the same tone, earning a wink from him.

Kihyun laughed. "I thought he was only like this via text."

"Oh no, he's always like this."

My best friend sniffed, wiping his nose with tissue. "Right, so, Kihyun. You're from Busan, right?"

"I mean I studied there but I'm actually from-"

"Ooh, a college grad! What did you study?"

"I studied Photography."

"His photos are amazing." I added, looking at him quickly enough to see a hint of a blush on his cheeks. I smirked, but that was replaced by a horrified expression as his hand gently rested on my thigh, and he continued to act normally, chatting with Jooheon.

"Kyun?"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Jooheon asked, Kihyun watching innocently. I nodded quickly. "So, Yoo Kihyun. Onto the good stuff; how many people have you dated?"