"Erza!" I hear someone call my name I turn around to see Lucy and Yukino come my way. I'm about to call back to them when a certain Blue haired boy takes my cake and i try to tackle him.

"Jellal!" I said.

"So miss Erza Scarllet captain of the royal grauds. This is where you sneak off every day." He says tauting me with my cake in his hands.

"You followed me? That's not creepy at all. Now give me back my cake." I demanded.

"I'll give it back. Just let me have a-," I cut him off and tackled him. No way was i letting him have a bite of my cake. He's friends of the crown he can get he's own cake.

"Erza?" Yukino questioned. I looked up to see Yukino and Lucy looking down upon me for seeing me on top of a boy.

"It's not what it looks like. He took my cake." I said.

"Ah" They said understanding me.

"Who are they?" Jellal asked.

"Important people." I said. I didn't realize how that sounded till after i said it.

"Oh, i get it. I'm not important cool." He said.

"No, i didn't You made me mad." I said.

"Erza." Lucy said. I then shook my head and took the bags of apples from her hands.

"Jellal help me take the apples out." I told Jellal as I opened up one bag.

"Got it." He agreed. The stand was then full andthe apples were being bought like crazy. Their foods are the best in town but their aunt is the greedest person there is.

Jellal's POV

"Seriously who are you?" I asked again.

"That's Lucy and That's Yukino. There Kagura's family." Erza said.

"Kagura has family?" I asked confused. I knew Kagura but i didn't know she has sisters.

"No. These girls were raised with her. They work and live under Evergreen." Erza explained.

"Oh, Well i'm Jellal. Do you guys do this all the time." I asked.

"Pretty much. We promised our dad that we would grow fruits and sell them from our garden." Yukino explained.

"But Evergreen didn't want that so we sneak out here and sell them." Lucy said.

"Nice. Very clever." I said.

' 40 minutes later

they eventually sold all the apples it was time for Erza to report back to Natsu and Sting.

"Bye Lucy, Yukino. Say hi to Kagura for me." Erza said.

"Bye ladies." I said as me and Erza headed back to the castle.

'Castle

"Sons i'm throwing this ball for you to get married repoulate and so i can have grandkinds to raise." The King Igneel said.

"Father, We appresiate this act of kindness but we are not ready." Sting said as we entered the Castle. Erza stood by one door as i stood on the right.

"You are 19. It's time you look for a bride." Igneel said.

"No to a bride. But father what if we had a girlfriend instead." Natsu said.

"Perhaps. You must find a girlfriend by the end of the ball or i'll choose a bride for you." Igneel said.

"Yes father." Natsu said.

"Yes father." Sting said.

Igneel soon left then it was us four.

"Great we either find a girlfriend or get engaged." Sting said.

"Yeah, Can we just run away." Natsu said.

"If you do. I'll be forced to hunt you down. I won't stop chancing you till the ends of the earth." Erza said causing Natsu to curl up in the corner.

"Find a girl friend it'll be easier." I said.

"How do you know?" Erza asked.

"Ugh because its either a bride or a girlfriend. What if the bride it'd the write bride." I said defending myself.

"Sure that's your excuse." Sting said.

"Way to go casanova." Natsu said.

"So how was your day in the free world?" Sting asked.

"Oh good." Erza said.

"Helped sell illegal apples." I said.

"Illegal apples?" Natsu said.

"You know that greedy woman Evergreen?" I asked.

"Yeah." Natsu said.

"She has these two niece who go behind her back and sell the apples." Erza said.

"Niece!" I yell.

"Nice." Sting and Natsu say.

"You didn't tell me they were her niece." I tell Erza. 

"I didn't think it was important." She said.

"While you lovebirds argue Me and Sting are gonna head out on a ride." Natsu said as they ran out of the hall.

"They really hate being Princes don't they?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah." Erza said.