"What?" Lucy said.

"Lucy, Yukino. This lady is your Aunt she has come here to live with you." Kagura said.

"No we want to live with you." We protested.

" Don't worry she will be. Her is your fathers will. Everything that he once owned is mine. Now Lucy and Yukino. I'm your aunt Evergreen but feel free to call me mom and her are your sisters. Lisanna and Cana. 

Evergreen isn't so bad. If you can stand screaming, being kicked out of your room and waking up every morning at 5 a.m. then it's not a hastle.

'6 years later

Lucy's POV

"Rise and shine." Kagura says as she opens our door to the barn and throws our clothes at us.

"You know Kagura we should really spend sometime together like the old days." Yukino says being sarcastic.

"No kidding. Hurry up and get dressed." She said as she shut the doors. Evergreen gave us the barn to live in and it's diffiuclt but the barn animals love us. Me and Yukino run out of the barn to the kicten Yukino is wearing a light blue short dress with brown shoes and a white approan and she carrys moms key in her pocket as do i. i  wore the same but a dark blue apraon and black shoes.

"Yukino pass me the milk." I asked Yukino. Yukino spun around Kagura then tossed me the milk like she was dancing. That's how we get things done. 

"Girls go. I'll clean up so you can leave early." Kagura said as she handed us the food and she began cleaning.

"Thank you." We said. as we hurried up to their rooms.

We went to Cana's room first and she was already for us.

"Yukino, Lucy. Did you sneak in my booze." She asked. I pulled out from my pocket a bottle of booze as did Yukino.

"Right here." We said.

"Thank you." She said. To be honest Cana wasn't so bad. When she gets drunk she rambles on and gets us in trouble but other than that she's our favorite sister.

"Lucy Yukino hurry it up." Lisanna called.

"Were here." We said. To our surprise Evergreen was in Lisanna's room.

"Good. Becasue a little birdie told me you are getting Cana drunk." Evergreen said.

"What?" Yukino protested.

"That's a lie!" I yelled.

"Is not?" Lisanna said.

"Out of the corner of my eye Yukino was pushing her head to Cana who was begging. That meant sleeping in the woods here we come.

"We admit. Our fault." Yukino said.

"We're sorry." I said.

"You know the price. You sleep outside tonight. and i hear it's gonna be cold." Evergreen said.

With that we were dimissed and me and Yukino took off on our horses.

'Town

Yukino's Pov

"Come on Angel." I said to my horse. He is an amzing horse with the color of and angel.

"Slow down Sagittarius." Yukino called out. We tied our horses up and took bags of apples off and began to walk into town. We sell our apples at a stand with our friend Erza.

Erza's POV

I lean against an empty stand with a fork in my hand and presious cake in the other. I work as a gaurd to the Princes but at the moment i'm off duty.