Running Home to You

Petra's POV

I can't stop thinking about Jesse. His childish laugh, his gorgeous emerald green eyes, and his adorable shaggy brown hair. He always finds a way to make my day brighter. I wish I could tell him how I feel but why would he like me? I continue thinking to myself until I decide to go to my room.

I head upstairs and start walking to my room at the end of the hallway. As I walk I suddenly hear the beautiful melody of a piano playing from Jesse's room, I open the door slightly wider and watch him play.

"Can't say how the days will unfold."

"Can't change what the future may hold."

"But I want you in it, every hour, every minute."

"This world can race by far too fast."

"Hard to see while it's all flying past."

"But it's clear now,when you're standing here now."

"I am meant to be wherever you are next to me."

"All I want to do, is come running home to you, come running home to you."

"And all my life I promise to, keep running home to you, keep running home to you."

"And I could see it right from the start, right from the start."

"That you would be, be my light in the dark, light in the dark."

"Oh, you gave me no other choice but to love you."

"All I want to do is come running home to you, come running home to you."

"And all my life I promise to keep running home to you, keep running home, home to you."

"Can't say how the days will unfold."

"Can't change what the future may hold."

"But I want you in it, every hour, every minute."

"That was beautiful Jesse." I comment and walk inside his room.

"H-how long were you listening?" His face turned bright red.

"The whole song dude." I lightly laugh.

Now his face is EXTREMELY red! "D-do you think it needs some work?" He asks.

"Not at all! It's perfect. Did you write it for someone?" I ask, silently praying it's for me.

"Yeah, it's for this girl I really REALLY like. This song is the only way I can tell her without becoming a studdering mess." Jesse fidgets with his fingers. I felt my heart shattering into a million pieces.

"I-is she beautiful?" I choke back tears.

"Most beautiful girl in the world. She's my everything. I know this may sound crazy but..... I want to marry her someday." He replies.

"I-I gotta go. See you later Jesse." I turn around to start walking to my room so I can cry my eyes out until I feel him grab my arm and say

"Petra, that song is for you."

I'm seriously addicted to this song. ^-^ It goes perfectly with this song. More oneshots coming soon!

Have a great rest of you day!~😘

KawaiiChibiLove ♥