She'll Never Love Someone Like Me

Jesse's POV

I've been lying on my bed looking at the ceiling for almost an hour,thinking about Petra.I really want to tell her how I feel but she'll NEVER love someone like me!She's kind,brave,strong,smart,and so,so beautiful.Im NOTHING compared to her!Will it make things awkward between us if she says no?I continue thinking until my twin sister,Jessica opens the door.

"Jesse you've been in your room for an hour now.Im getting worried!What's wrong?"she asks worriedly.

"It's just,I like Petra no,I love her!But Im too scared to ask her to be my girlfriend."I reply sadly.I slowly sit up.

"When Lukas told me that he loved me,he told me he was afraid I'd say no.But you know what?He asked me anyway!Just because there is ALWAYS going to be a chance that your crush will say yes."Jessica says while sitting down next to me.

"Thanks Jessica,I've decided that I will tell her my feelings!"I exclaimed.

"Good choice Jesse."she states proudly.

One hour later

I looked at myself in the mirror making sure my hair wasn't crazy or if there was anything stuck in between my teeth.After I finished I went into the living room.Petra was about to head out so I had to make a move fast!I tapped on Petras shoulder right before she could reach the door.

"Petra before you leave,can I speak to you for a moment?"I asked hopefully.

"Sure Jesse.Im not in a hurry."she says while turning to face me.

I quickly looked around the living room and kitchen,everyone was watching us.Jessica gave me a huge proud smile and two thumbs up.It gave me the confidence to continue.

"Petra...I have loved you since the day we met.You are my best friend and I will always protect you.Will you...be my girlfriend?"I asked.

"Jesse.....I....I don't know what to say!I love you too!I was afraid to tell you because I thought you'd say no."Petra replied happily.

Then,Petra wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a rough yet passionate kiss.I was surprised at first but I quickly melted into the kiss,I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer.When we pulled apart we smiled at eachother and I asked "So is that a yes?" Petra replied with "Of course!"While giggling.

Axel and Lukas shouted at the same time saying "JETRA!I SHIP IT!"while Jessica and Olivia were squealing and fangirling.

Best.Day.Ever