Brainfreeze

Petras POV

Today me and my boyfriend Jesse are going to get ice cream together to help us in this hot summer weather.We walk through the door hand-in-hand as the cool breeze hits my face.

"Ooh so many flavors!" I love it when Jesse does his adorably childish squeal!

"I think I'm gonna get a mix of strawberry and....OH MY NOTCH IS THAT CAKE BATTER?! YESSSSS!" I run over to the cake batter dispenser and fill my cup up almost to the top.

"Whoa easy on the batter flavor Petra!" Jesse laughs. "I think I'll get cookies'n'cream and a chocolate and vanilla swirl." He continues.

After we put toppings on our cold treats we pay for them and sit down at a table.We sat there eating until all of the sudden Jesse holds his head in his hands and exclaims "Ow,my head! I got a really bad brain freeze!"He complains.

"That's what'cha get for eating so fast." I giggle.

"Then I guess that means you ate slow!" He smirks then holds his head again.

"Will a kiss make it better?" I ask,leaning towards him.

"Let's find out,shall we?" We kiss for a little over a minute until we brake the kiss.

"I think I need another kiss." Jesse pulls me close as we melt into another passionate kiss.

I know this was SUPER short and I'm so sorry! I have major writer's block right now and it would help SO much if you comment chaper ideas down below! Have a great day!~ ^_^