▪️Chapter 15▪️

My ghad just kill meh already!
___________________________________

Taehyung's POV

Jennie spaced a lot today... Is she sad because I'm her partner in the project? Dies she want it to do with Jimin? Are they secretly dating?

I'm having bad thoughts right now but she said that they're just friends...

"Earth to Jennie!" I said to Jennie while half shouting...

"Uh... I'm fine, just tired..." she replied while making a blank face...

I need to cheer her up!

"Mmm... I wanna show you something-" I said while pulling my sleeves up.

"Wha- woah! It's an elephant!" her face brightened up.

"Let's hurry up because the teacher might give us detention..."

"Yes TaeTae!"

Cute nickname...

We arrived at the classroom, good thing the teacher wasn't here yet... Pheww!

The teacher arrived, "Class we will talk about-" blah blah blah boring!

"CLASS DISMISSED!" The two words that every students love the most...

Me and Jennie exited the school, everyday I will join her to go home because, I'm in love, jk, I wanted to protect her from danger...

"So Jennie, have you ever had a crush on someone?" I'm just curious.

"Neh" she simply replied while kicking a stone...

"How about you?" she looked at me curiously.

"Ahh yes, I have"

"Tell me who is it!"

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"I have no chance for her"

"Uhh... but who could never fall in love with such a cute baby like you... don't worry I bet there's someone who takes care of you in the future" she said while pinching my face...

My poor hearteu~

"Oh we already arrived. Thanks for accompanying me!" she said while waving goodbye...

I replied by waving my hand...

Why do I really like you when I have no chance?

~
<<E d i t e d>>