Espisode 31 Season 2: Beneath

_____

Nightwing: But Bialya's dictator, Queen Bee is another story. Her ability to control the minds of men is why Alpha is an all female squad for this mission.

Batgirl: Oh really?! And would you have felt the need to justify an all male squad for a given mission?

Nightwing: (Coughs) Uhh...there, there's no right answer for that, uh, is there? So...Nightwing out.

Batgirl: Queen Bee isn't the only woman who can mess with a man's mind.

_____

Wonder Girl: Hold it, clownface! We weren't done dancing!

Lobo: Keesy fem!

Wonder Girl: Yeah, yeah, "keesy fem." I've been called worse...I think?

_____

(Wonder Girl and Batgirl are defeated by Lobo)

Lobo: (To Tseng) Time to die, Krolo. (Rips Tseng in half revealing a alien inside a robot)

_____

G. Gordon Godfrey: What's the League hiding? We know it's providing safe haven for a Kryptonian, a Martian. But what if that's not all? What if the Amazons came from outer space? Or the Atlanteans? How do we really know Flash isn't an alien? Or Hawkman? Or Icon? What are they keeping, from the real Earthlings like us?

_____

John Stewart: Big guy's Lobo. He's an intergalactic bounty hunter. Big, scary, but not likely to return. The little guy's another story. That's a Krolotean. And Kroloteans always travel in packs.

Batman: Meaning more of them are on Earth.

_____

Nightwing: Robin, Beetle, La'gaan, you're Gamma squad. Prep the bio-ship. You're headed to New Orleans.

Lagoon Boy: Gamma always gets the soft gigs.

_____

Nightwing: Tim. You'll be running Gamma.

Robin: Me? Dick, I've never led a squad before.

Nightwing: Making this a good opportunity to get your feet wet as a field leader.

Robin: Because it's Gamma and you're not expecting trouble? Or because we're stretched thin and you have no choice?

Nightwing: Just don't die, okay. And no unnecessary risks to the squad. That's an order.

_____

Lagoon Boy: A tool shed? Barely enough room for one Zeta-tube in there. I KNEW we'd get the soft gig.

Blue Beetle: And yet, I'm strangely okay with that. (To his Scarab, softly) Yes I am. (Slightly louder) Yes I am. (Yelling) YES, I AM!

_____

Robin: Ask him the fastest way out.

Blue Beetle: Dude, I don't speak the - (to himself) wait, you can? Well what are you waiting for?!

Lagoon Boy: Blue's an odd little fish, isn't he?

_____