Michael Clifford // Blind Date.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me. Have you even met him before?"

You and your friend were on your way to one of the best restaurants in town. She originally was only going on a date with her boyfriend, but he said that he had a friend who'd like to come along, and then she said that you would too without even asking you. She'd planned a blind date between you and some kid named 'Michael'.

"Yes, I've met him. He's a sweet kid, plus you like guys in bands right? He's in one I think." She said.

You rolled your eyes and looked out the window of the car.

"He better be cute." You lightly laughed.

"We'll see.." Your friend laughed with you.

Once you both pulled up into the parking lot of the restaurant, it was apparent that you'd have to wait for a while. You and your friend got out of the car and straightened out your dresses and fixed your hair.

"Do I look okay?" Your friend said with a small smile.

"You look stunning, as always.. What about me?"

You were wearing a mid-thigh high dark navy dress with a black cardigan, and since you didn't go out much, black vans.

"You look great, Y/N. Michael's gonna be stunned." Your friend smiled.

You both walked into the restaurant and looked around for the boys. You saw your friends boyfriend, but didn't see anyone else.

Walking over to the table, your friend's boyfriend stood up to hug your friend.

"Where's Mike?" Your friend asked him.

"Ah, he's in the bathroom. He's really nervous." He said.

"Why would he be nervous?" You asked.

"Well, I showed him a picture of you, and when I did he said, and I quote, 'Woah! She's so cute!'" He laughed.

You blushed and sat down next to an empty seat, where Michael would sit. You were anxious to meet him, see what he looks like, hear how he talks and everything. It was exciting.

Then, you saw a tall white boy with an edgy hairstyle coming towards your table. He was wearing a plain white shirt under a long petticoat, and his jeans were black and skin tight. He greeted everyone else, and then sat down next to you.

"Hi, I'm Michael." He smiled.

You blushed and introduced yourself.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." You replied.

He looked at your dress and then down to your shoes, and smiled at your shoes.

"I like your shoes." He grinned.

"Thanks, haha." You giggled.

The dinner went like a regular date, there was small talk and laughing throughout the entire time. The whole time though, Michael would always watch you while you talked. Not watch, more like admire you. The dinner seemed short, but when you checked the time, it was almost two hours.

You and the group payed and walked out of the restaurant, and your friend and her boyfriend stayed about a yard in front of you and Michael to give you two some time to talk.

"You're in a band, huh?" You asked.

"Yeah! I am, you should hear us play." He said.

"What do you play?"

You smiled up at him. He was really tall, now that you were standing next to him.

"I play guitar and sing a bit." He bragged.

"Oooh! A singer?" You teased.

He chuckled. You felt his hand brush against yours, and then he slid it into yours. His hand was warm, but not the awkward and gross kind of warm, the kind of warm that makes you feel loved.

"So.. Did you have fun during dinner?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, I actually did." You laughed.

"Why the laugh?" He chuckled.

"Well, y'know. Blind dates don't always go great." You explained.

"So it went great?" He smirked.

You lightly hit his arm while laughing and kept walking. You both were nearing your car and it was silent, which was pretty awkward.

"Y/N?" Michael spoke up.

"Yeeeaaah?" You couldn't help but smile when he said your name, the way he said it was somehow extra adorable.

"I'd like to do this again... But without the others haha."

His giggle was so cute, and contagious. You giggled too.

"Me too." You finally said.

His face lit up and he opened the passenger door for you. You got in and shut the door, pushing the button to lower the window.

"See you next Friday? I'll pick you up at eight." He smiled.

"Alright!" You exclaimed.

He smiled and quickly pecked you on the cheek, making your eyes widen. He laughed and you watched him walk away, back to his car.

- - -

aw i hope you liked it c:

vote, comment, follow (: x

-lostboycalum