Ashton Irwin // Club.

You were enjoying your Saturday doing your makeup and picking out your outfit for later tonight. Tonight, the plan was to go out with your friends to the new club in town. One of your friends had made you a fake ID the week before, so you could get in. Once you were completely finished with getting ready, you looked in the mirror. You really pulled off your best look this time. You heard your text tone and looked at your phone screen. It was your best friend texting you that she's coming to pick you up. You looked over to the clock, it said 10:30. You were ready to have the best night of your life!

You got to the club, flashed your fake ID, and entered the loud and crowded area. Your friends ran off onto the dancefloor, leaving you behind. You hadn't chose the best of friends to go with. You walked into the bar, and just ordered water. You don't drink like your friends do. Looking over to the dancefloor, you spotted one of your friends dancing with a guy. Not just a guy, a pretty good looking guy. Although, he looked pretty awkward when he was dancing. You caught your friend's eye and she came over to you, her hand grasping the boy's wrist.

"Hey Y/N!"

She's always so happy, especially in a place like this.

"Hey Y/F/N."

"This is Ashton!"

She didn't even notice the sad in your voice.

"That's cool..." You were trying to keep up the sad tone.

"Well...we're going to go."

And she left. You were alone, again.

》》》

It's been 20 minutes and nothing's happened. No one's came up to you, and you've been sitting here for the whole time. You look into the dancefloor again and catch eyes with Ashton. He started towards you and you fixed your hair, because he was really good looking, and you wanted to look good. But wait, wasn't he with your friend half an hour ago?

"Hello!" Ashton greeted you.

He had a very thick Australian accent.

"Uh, hi. Where's Y/F/N?"

Ashton looked back at the dancefloor and back to you.

"Oh, she ditched me. She went back onto the dancefloor I think."

"Oh, I'm sorry. But can I help you?"

He smiled at you and shrugged.

"I don't know, just looking for someone to talk to. Clubs aren't really my thing." He laughed.

You laughed with him.

"Same. Why are you here then?" I asked.

He pointed to a group of guys in the dancefloor. There was a tall, blond one. A tall, chubby faced brunette one. And a tall one with funny colored hair. They were just all very tall.

"I'm here with them, they wanted to check out the place. Sightseeing, all that." He answered.

I made an 'oooh' face and nodded.

"So it's cool if I stay with you then?" He requested.

"A'course!" I exclaimed.

He beamed at me and sat down, watching the dancefloor.

"Why are you here then?" He looked over to me.

I pointed to my friend he was just dancing with.

"She wanted to go." I replied.

He nodded and turned to you. He kept watching you, and you pretended not to notice.

"So, Y/N.. do you have a boyfriend at the moment?" He smiled.

You turned to him and smiled back.

"Not at the moment, no." You responded with a grin.

- - -

not my best, sorry about that! i hope you liked it though c:

vote, comment, follow (: x

-lostboycalum