Chapter.Thirty Seven. Anniversary Party

Brianna's P.O.V

We grab the guys and take the G Wagons to the party. We pull up in front of the house. There were balloons outside and a red carpet that lead to the front door. The guys unload the food and went to the backyard where the food was being prepared. Me and Charlie head inside with the presents.

"Where is the happy couple?" Charlie asks

"I don't know, I'm gonna go check the rooms." I go down the passage

It wasn't a big house. It was a four bedroom house. It was absolutely lovely though. I walk into Kate's bedroom and scream. She was wearing dark jeans with a cute long sleeve top. She laughs and starts combing her hair. I close the door and open my arms to hug her, she does the same.

"You've been awfully scarce!" She squeezes me

"Family drama, you know the awkward, stupid and reckless.." I let go

"Yeah, how you doing by the way? Hows Charlie feeling?" She continues to comb her hair

"I'm alright, as for Charlie you gonna have to ask her yourself..." I head towards the door.  "I think everyone's here now!"

"Stop dodging me, how's the whole arrangement? Chris and Nick under one roof?" She glares at me

"Its okay, a bit awkward considering Chris just budges into my room without knocking. Its pissing Nick off."

"You're Bree, you'll figure ish out.." She smiles at me and looks in the mirror

Pointless piece of advice. I should just shut up and leave next time. And just go chew Charlie's ear off with my awkward situation Drama.

I head for the door and when I touch the door knob she says "I'll be right down, just finishing off." then she smiles

I walk out and make my way to the backyard where everyone will be seated. We sit in the main table near the couples table and start enjoying the drinks that are being served. The music starts and they both emerge from the house. They walk slowly to they table greeting and waving at people as they walked past them.

They reach they table, and grab a mic.

"Thank you all so much for coming." Teddy starts "We didn't want to do this here, or now but we can't hide the truth from each other or you guys as well." She looks at Kate "I know its gonna hurt at first but its gonna be okay."

Kate takes the mic and says "We've decided to break up, for good this time." She looks over to me "I'm so sorry."

I stand up clear my throat and say "So you made me buy all this food so y'all can break the fuck up!" I walk into the house. I head into one of the guest rooms and sit on the bed, cover my face with my hands and hope to disappear.

The door slowly opens and walks in Kristen. He closes the door and sits beside me "Your boyfriend and cousin were fighting on who would come up here and talk to you, then Kate said I should go, I really don't know why. But you're my best friend and you're hurting, I'll try anything to make you feel better." He hugs me. I hug him back tighter even.

I've never really had a one on one with Kristen before, his write his my beat friend but we were the type to make jokes and forget we had feelings in the end. But today he showed the side he had shown me the same night he admitted he was in love with Charlie. So I'm glad I was making his leather jacket wet.

I wipe my tears and we both walk out of the room and head back to the party. It wasn't so bad after that. They explained everything to me and I got more cake then everyone else. When we left the party they both gave me a hug and continued with they day.

I was quiet the whole trip home. When we got home i quickly dashed upstairs and took a long hot shower. Something bout they break up touched the shattered pieces of my soul. I just didn't understand why but it drained me and All I wanted to do was cry. I put on my pajamas and slip into bed. Nick comes in a minutes after and jumps on my bed.

"Babe, you can't sleep this early.." He continues to jump.

"Well I want to, so yeah." I cover my head with a pillow

"You okay?" He stops

"I'm fine, but I'm drained... Something bout they break up triggered something." I sit up

He sits at the end of the bed.

"Babe?" I move closer to him "Are YOU okay?" I widen my eyes

"I'm okay, you should stop thinking about such..." He wraps his arms around me "Just know I love you, care about you, and you're a weirdo.."

I laugh and sit on top of him. "I'm hungry.."

"Me too."

*******

The next morning

Me and Charlie decide to sit outside under the gazebo and talk. Yes we talk everyday but these kinda talks are just insane and wedding related.

"I'm gonna call Trissy and ask her to help us with the dress, theme, make up etc..." I yank out my phone from my baggy sweat pants

"Yes, her wedding was amazing." She cups her face "And we have to gather the brides maids."

"The maid of honor will do that, thank you very much, I'm gathering all the crazies for this wedding." I scoff and continue gluing my eyes to my phone

"Just want my wedding to be unique. Meaning no cliche wedding where doves fly into the air when we kiss." She pulls her phone closer to her

"I know, that is why I'm calling Tris, so the wedding won't suck and so I can see her face light up when you walk in wearing your wedding gown." I stand up

"I'm just hoping that nothing goes wrong like every time we happy and try to make shit happen."

"I can't promise anything but me and the guys will try our best to make sure that this is the best day of your life." I hold out my pinkie finger "Let's pinkie promise, you know I never break one of these." I smile weirdly

"I trust you, we don't need it this time."

We both smile and head back into the house.

I was determined to make things right, determined to fix everything, be selfless. Make sure the wedding goes smoothly and make sure that her father walks her down the aisle. How I'm going to do that is a whole new chapter and whole new story and I just can't wait to hear the growl scratch her throat when I tell her my plans.

there's gonna be a bit of change. I'm gonna dedicate two or three chapters to what happened in the past put in detail of what happened combine it with the present and  and with a few chapters of the wedding and a few glances of the future and whether or not I'm gonna be writing a new book.