Chapter.Fourteen. A Dream.

Charlie's P.O.V

I always loved this small town, I can't believe we gonna have to leave again. It breaks my heart that I always have to leave Kristen behind, but I guess I can't be his first priority.

I texted him like two hours ago, where the fuck is he! Ugh, I'm going to his house to see what's going on.

Before I could reach my Mercedes, an all-black G Wagon pulls up in front of me. Kristen jumps out with his keys and phone in his hand.

"Sorry! I had to take my sister to her ballet practice in the city."

I tilt my head in confusion.

He smelled like expensive perfume, the kind I've thought about buying but never had the nerve to.

"It is near six though so how can you drop off your sister now!"

"Night practice."

Detective mode on!

"There are three ballet studios in the city, all of them close at halve five. And I texted your eldest sister an hour ago, she said you didn't say where you going."

He takes off his shades and walks towards me. His eyes were a dark shade of blue. Maybe they change color and I never noticed till now!

"What's your conclusion detective?"

"You're not being honest with me!"

I'm literally close to wetting my pants right now!

"Okay."

The fuck!

"Where the hell were you Kristen and weren't you driving a c class."

"G wagon seemed more effective for what I wanna do to you, and as I said I was in the city."

He tightly grips my wrist leaving marks to prove it later. He starts pulling to the car!

"The fuck you do! Let go!"

Has Kristen completely lost it, And why is his grip so tight, like what the fuck!!! A Mercedes c class pulls up behind the G Wagon and jumps out Kristen!

Wait for what!

Oh my gosh! Am I seeing things again! Am I on a game show!

"Let go of her Trevor!"

"Trevor?"

Uh. Kristen/Trevor let's go of my wrist and faces Kristen, he takes off his jacket and cracks his knuckles, he looks exactly like Kristen, except for the snake tattoo on his neck! The same tattoo my dad has on his upper arm!

Trevor smiles as he walks towards Kristen!

"You see brother, I'm gonna take everything from you, everything you care about and everything  you love."

Oh, so Kristen has an identical twin named Trevor!

Great. More drama!

Brianna's mustang roars in the background of my thoughts.

"Charlie!!!!"

I snap out of them and gaze in her direction, she was standing with Christopher yelling for me to run to them.

I run towards them and gaze back at the rival brothers about to fight.

Kristen was holding a baseball bat in his hand ready to swing at him.

"I'm not gonna fight you Trevor, I promised mom I wouldn't."

"How is that old witch!"

"Don't call her that!"