Chapter. Thirteen. You Dont Understand.

Brianna's P.O.V

This must be a dream. I just lost my virginity. Chris took it, he stole it! Oh gosh, I Gave it to him. This is a dream, maybe when I fell off the bed I hit MY head on the nightstand and I'm lying on a hospital bed with Sammy n Charlie sitting beside me.

Are hospital beds usually this warm...

I open my eyes, my hands were around his waist and my head was on his bare muscular chest, I could feel his six-pack touching my boob.

He's asleep. And he is so fucking dreamy! Do I go, do I wait for him to wake up!? Do I wake him up?

I slowly move off him and grab my sports bra from the far end of the floor. And grab sweat pants from my closet. When I attempt to open the doorknob he wakes up and says.

"What time is it?"

"Uh, I don't know...Check my phone, it is above you."

He reaches for my phone and the sheet slips off his chest and covers his special place.

"You got a couple of messages."

Oh my gosh! It could be Nick.

I run over to him and roughly snatch my phone and quickly unlock it.

Chris rolls his eyes and puts his clothes on.

Where'd you go? Why didn't you tell me you leaving?? -Tyler

Maybe because you'd give me a really good reason to stay.

I need you. - Charlie

I should go to her first.

Please answer my calls sweetie, just Wanna check in -Mom

I shove my phone in my pocket and smile at Christopher with disappointment, he hugs me and kisses my forehead.

He's never done that before. I let go.

Charlie's room was all the way down the passage. I knock on her door softly.

Her room looked so much bigger than mine, but I'll never admit it to her, her walls were white with blue polka dots. She has a king-sized bed and a walk-in closet as well, a full bathroom with a makeup section and everything. I always roll my eyes at the thought of her room.

"Come...In..." She said with a sobbing tone

"Hey, what's wrong?"

She falls in my open arms and cries, even more, I hug her tight and whisper in her ear.

"It will be Okay."

My tears start to fall as well.

Something my dad never stopped telling me, and I believed him when he said it, I didn't know I was baiting myself for betrayal and depression. But he only said it when I couldn't sleep or started to miss my mom.

No one saw it coming. I just wish I did.

Charlie wipes her dripping nose.

"Ew woman, how long have you been crying?"

"Too long, where have you been?"

On the floor making love and cuddling.

"I'll explain later. What happened?"

"My dad pulled through his gonna be fine."

"That's bittersweet news."

"Yeah, I guess. I want to go back to Glendale for the weekend."

"I'm with ya!"

"Great, we leave tomorrow at dawn."

"Why at dawn?"