Chapter.Eighteen. Bad Boy Tendencies.

Brianna's P.O.V

Back in the UK, there's this cute place in the garden where I could sit and write and ignore every soul that exists, I call it my happy place. Its got a nice shade and I'm completely in love with it. Shockingly no one sits there just me.

Two weeks after the whole confession, we move back to Glendale, I'll explain why later. The first thing I decide to do is go to Tyler's house, God knows why my heart told me to go there first.

I walk up the porch and knock on the door softly. Miranda opens the door and smiles at me.

"Tyler!! You're never gonna be girlfriend is here!"

"Ouch!" I whisper

Tyler walks up to the door shyly. I laugh and wave at him.

"Uh, hey!"

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know I'm back."

"I see."

"Yeah, that's pretty much it, I'm gonna go now."

Yeah, that was just straight-up awkward.

"Um, bye."

I walk off the porch and walk over to my car.

Wow. You leave for a month and a few weeks and shit just turns awkward. Whatever I'll call him later, now I need to go to Kate's house.

Her name is Katelyn Watson but since she's a tomboy she's doesn't do well with girly names, she plans to change her name entirely soon.

We have been best friends since we were kids its been exactly 13 years. Yet I only see the chick twice a month and that's only if I'm looking for her. She's not your everyday best friend she didn't bother herself to come to the UK when she heard about the accident if she heard about it. No call, no are you okay text, nothing. Bestie of the year everybody.

Her house is a fifteen-minute drive from my house. And from Tyler's house, it's a twenty-minute drive, which is much better I don't know. 

I stop the car and sit in it baking and waiting to drop a pun in her face for not caring and shit. I get out and start limping then I think the accident was basically weeks ago so I start walking right.

I knock on the door and stand all sassy like and wait for her to open the door and act as a caring friend. To my surprise, the door opens and there stood Alexa, Kate's girlfriend.

"Hey, hi, what!?"

"huh?"

"No, uh. Where is Katelyn?"

"She's at the studio, she left an hour ago and after that, she's going to dance class so uh she should be back at like eight."

"Buts its two o'clock."

"Yeah, well...You know her!"

"No. I don't."

"Yeah. want to come in? I'd love the company."

"Sure, yeah."

"So, how was the UK?"

"It was cold."

Completely awkward.

"What's happened to her??"

"I don't know what you talking about."

"She's so distant, she's so occupied."

"Look, she'll come around, I gotta get home."

"Yeah, okay. Drive safe."