Chapter. Fifteen. Its Just How I Feel.

Brianna's P.O.V

Moments like this I feel like crying my eyes out Till my heart feels better.

I gotta find a way to fix things with Nick. Fast!

I get out of bed and slip on my fuzzy black slippers, I quietly turn the doorknob and walk out of my room and jog to the elevator at the end of the hallway. I hear footsteps follow me.

It could be Chris, dude never sleeps, like ever. I turn and see Charlie hugging a teddy bear.

"I need to talk to Kristen and well yeah..."

"Cool...Let's go! Quick before commando checks on us"

We get in the elevator and call an uber.

**********

Its midnight and I'm knocking on my exes door. Wow!

I hear a loud and bang followed by a "crap". The door opens.

"I know its late, and I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep knowing that I still loved you and I was letting my ego, pride and my family issues get in the way, there's no day that goes by without me thinking about you, and it might drive me crazy, but I love it. Nicholas, I just want to be with you with my whole heart and I love you."

He stands there with his eyes widened, I think he was still processing, he finally moves and gives me hug and a passionate kiss.

He then whispers.

"I'll call you when the sun has risen."

I giggle as my tears flow down my bright red cheeks.

"Okay."

He kisses my forehead and says.

"I love you, Brianna."

He let's go and walk back into the house.

"Uh, Brianna I know you still processing and all but we still have to pay William our uber driver after we have done with all of this."

"Oh yeah, coming..."

************

Charlie's P.O.V

I'm scared even though I've seen him a thousand times. And each time he'd give me butterflies. I can't believe a few years ago I didn't know him and now I'm thinking about our future together, to think that the nerdy hot guy that hung out with my dorky cousin is the love of my life.

We arrive at his house, and I could feel my blood run cold. I stand in front of the lawn and text him to come outside.

A few minutes later he walks out.

"Hey, sorry I was in the shower."

At midnight?

"It is okay, I just wanted to tell you that Chris is making us leave early."

"Why?"

"Brianna pissed him off I guess, I really don't know, I guess I'll see you during the holidays. I love you."

I turn and he pulls me back to face him.

"Cant you convince him to let you stay in little longer, I wanted to take you out."

"He's stubborn as fuck and plus I don't think Sammy will be able to keep the secret long enough."

"Fine then."

"Huh?"

"I know it is only been 7 months and a couple of days, but I've known you halve my life, and I know that I love you and I'm not ready to let you go and I don't think I'll ever be ready to let you go, you just the one thing in my life that makes complete sense, you get me, and you haven't threatened to kill me yet so that's a good sign. I love you, Charlie Anne Coulson."