Paralogue 4 Part 2 Thracia 776 vs Sacred Stones

Start from the beginning

"We can't lose here!" (Y/n) cried.

"(Y/n), I have a plan." Her husband said as he whispered his plan into her ear.

"It's risky, but it's worth a shot." (Y/n) responded.

The king did something that shocked the crowd, he jumped out of the arena, leaving only his wife in the arena. Reinhardt scoffed at his opponent's action, but little did he know that he was in for a surprise. While the mint haired prince was still aerial, he shot 1 arrow at each of the members of team Reinhardt's horses. This however did not spook the horses, but it did surprise the their riders because they were unaware that the king and queen of Renais had switched weapons. (Y/n) took advantage of their shock. Saias, their tactician predicted that (Y/n) would attack with Ephraim's lance, but she did something else. Instead of attacking with Ephraim's lance, (Y/n) charged at Saias, catching him off guard, and seizing his berserker stave.

"Good thing my mother was a war cleric...I hope I remember how to use staffs." (Y/n) mumbled to herself as she raised the stave to the sky.

"Damnit," Saias cursed as he realized too late that (Y/n) had stolen his berserker stave from his satchel.

Reinhardt, Olwen, and Saias' horse all went berserk causing them to be rode out the arena.

"What a surprising turn of events!" The announcer was shocked."And the winner of this match is Team Ephraim."

The crowd mostly filled with Renais citizen were elated. Eirika and Ephraim came back on the arena and gave (Y/n) a hug.

"We did it guys, now we can move onto round two!" Eirika cheered.

"Yeah! I would have been so upset if we were eliminated in the first round. I honestly though we were going to lose; they were strong opponents." (Y/n) said.

"It was a very close match, a little to close for comfort, but I'm sure the spectators enjoyed it. We really need to improve on being able to counter magic." Ephraim stated.

〜=〜

Ephraim's POV

Somehow, we managed to defeat our opponents, and advance to the next round. The next round doesn't start for another hour, so (Y/n), Eirika, and I went to the waiting room. In the waiting room, we saw the Innes standing in a corner with his back against the wall, looking up at the ceiling.

"Innes!" Eirika shouted as she ran and embraced her husband.

"C-calm down." Innes replied flustered by my sister's warm hug.

"How was your match, were you hurt?" My sister asked Innes.

"It was a flawless victory. I'm okay, but I heard Ephraim almost picked a fight he couldn't win." My rival smirked.

"Don't be so arrogant, I heard that your match against team Celica was a close one too." I retorted.

"Hmph, whatever I'll make sure our match is a flawless victory." Innes replied.

"If you hurt Eirika, I'm going to kill you."

"If he hurts me, will you kill him?" (Y/n) asks.

"Of course my queen." I said kissing her on the forehead.

"Rest assured I won't hurt them; I'm coming straight for you." He stated.

"Innes, where's Tana?" Eirika asked.

"She's with Cormag."

"Cormag?"

"Her husband. Her and Cormag of Grado got married after the war." Innes explained.

"What?! How come you didn't tell us?!" Eirika exclaimed.

"She wanted it to be confidential, but I guess it's not now."

"Brother, I'm here!" The door barged open as the pegasus and wyvern rider entered."Oh it's Ephraim, Eirika, and...(Y/n)."

"Tana, how come you didn't tell us you and Cormag got married?!" Eirika proclaimed making the couple blush.

"Innes, you told them?!" Tana yelled at her older brother.

"Team Ephraim, Team Innes. Please make your way to arena A." One of the attendants told us.

〜=〜

To Be Continued in Part 2!

Make sure to vote, follow me for updates on future works, comment, and request more paralogues!

I hope you liked this paralogue! Also, be sure to read my other books if you're a fan of Kuroko no basket and/or Nanbaka! I am the author of Area 51 (Jyugo x reader), Arrested (Aomine x reader), Kuroko no short stories, Star Crossed (Akashi x reader), and the sequel to Star Crossed called Vengeance and Lust (Akashi x reader)!

Written October 7th,2017
Published October 8th,2017
Next Update On or Before October 15th,2017