Epilogue

I finally got a Sacred Stones character in Heroes! Unfortunately, wasn't Ephraim, but I got his rival Innes! Anyway enjoy the finale of The Sacred Hearts (Ephraim x reader)!

{~_~}

After the war came to its conclusion, everyone returned to their respective lands.

Eirika & Innes: Rulers of Frelia

Eirika and Innes were wed a few months after the war concluded. Ephraim and Innes dueled each other, and every match ended in a draw. Ephraim saw how much Eirika loved the snarky prince of Frelia, and agreed for the two to be wed. The two came into power after King Hayden felt it was time for a new generation to lead Frelia. Eirika frequently visited Renais to see its new rulers.

Tana: The Helpful One

Tana returned to her hometown of Frelia where her father scolded her for leaving castle Frelia to help in the war without his permission. After her scolding, she decided that she'd dedicate her life to helping those in need. She also aided Innes and Eirika in governing Frelia. Eventually, Tana found a man that she loved more than she did Ephraim, and they were wedded after both Innes and Ephraim challenged him to a duel to make sure he was strong enough to protect her.

Ephraim & (Y/n): Restorers of Magvel

Ephraim and (Y/n) were married with haste in order to start restoring the continent after the war. They first started with Renais where the people were accepting of its new rulers. The workload was a lot for the two, especially (y/n), who was never royalty before, so they didn't get to spend much time together. Ephraim was constantly traveling to different countries, and (y/n) was in Renais, governing its people. A year passed, and the workload began to decrease overtime, thus the couple was able to spend more time together. As they spent more time together, (y/n) became pregnant.

{~_~}

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been so long since Ephraim and I got to spend time together. Today, Ephraim said he's going to take me on a date since today is my birthday. I wish he'd at least give me a hint to where he's taking me, so I'd have an idea of what to wear!

"(Y/n), are you ready?" My husband said as he entered our room.

"I don't know what to wear because I don't know where we're going," I complained.

"It's a secret my queen." He whispered into my ear.

"Heh very funny Mister Restoration King. Anyway, since you won't tell me, why don't you pick out my outfit Mister." I teased.

He got up and searched through my wardrobe of clothes, and picked out an outfit that didn't match at all. Oh lord, I forgot the only thing he's good at is making love, being king, and fighting.

"I can't wear this Ephraim, this outfit doesn't match!"

"I wish Eirika were here to help." Ephraim mumbled as he searched for something else.

This time, he picked out what I wore on our first official date.

"Oooh, I remember this! I wore this on our first date, and come to think of it, you're wearing what you wore that day!" I exclaimed.