Paralogue 7 (Y/n) is Missing?!

So this random idea popped in by head. All the Fire Emblem fanfic writers should do a collaboration, it would be so fun! Anyway, enjoy paralogue 7!

...(-=-)...

(Y/n)'s POV

Being the wife of a king is tough. Ephraim is always working; I am too, but he's far more busy than I. Ephraim told me that he'd take me out for a stroll today after he finished his work, but judging by the amount of paperwork he has left, it looks like we won't be able to.

"Ephraim, are you almost done?" I asked.

"No my queen. I'm sorry, we'll have to go out together another time." My busy husband replied as he continued working.

"I see." I said disappointed. "I'll just go out by myself. I feel as if I've been cooped up in the castle for months."

"By yourself?" Ephraim looked up from his paperwork and at me. "You should go with Seth or Kyle." He told me.

"It's not the same going out with them. I'd rather just go out by myself if you're not coming. Don't worry, I'll be alright by myself." I assured him.

"Alright, be careful (Y/n)." He sighed.

Ephraim gave me a hug and kiss before I went out on my walk. I walked through the nearby valley that I would go to with my parents all the time as a child. It was different back then. It was before my parents were hired by King Fado, when we lived in this meadow. I remember having a picnic in the grassy field with wildflowers surrounding us, and the birds singing their triumphant melody while we dined turkey and cheese sandwiches, apples, and tuna fish, which we thought was exquisite at the time. Father often told me that he dreamed of owning a magic school one day with my mother, but his chances were shattered when he found out the cost of starting a school, and didn't have the funding.

My father then asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I said I wanted to be queen of Renais, so my father could open his magic academy. I was around 5 years old, and I had no concept of what marriage was. My mother told me that I would have to marry the prince of Renais in order to do so. I told my mother that I would so that father could have his school. Who would have thought that I actually would marry Renais' prince, and become queen after I had long forgotten what I told my parents. I wish they could have been alive to witness my wedding with Ephraim. While walking through the valley, I decided to visit my old home a mile up the trail. As I was walking, I heard rustling in the bushes. I stopped walking, and looked around.

"It must be the squirrels." I mumbled to myself as I continued walking.

Arriving at my old home, I took the spare key we hid on the windowsill and proceeded inside. What was astonishing was that everything was there like we left it. I stayed in my house reminiscing and exploring my home for approximately 2 hours until I decided to return back to castle Renais. The sun was setting when I walked out.

"Such a beautiful sight! I wish Ephraim were here to see it with me." I said.

"Me too (Y/n)." A raspy voice said.

Surprised, I swiftly pivoted to see who spoke to me, but my eyes were covered with a blindfold, I swept off my feet from behind, and tied with a rope.

"Mmm... You look so very, very ripe. I find that I can't help but indulge. You make for delicious-looking prey, (Y/n)~"

...(-=-)...

I can't believe I got kidnapped. How though? Was I being pursued? I guess the rustling I heard earlier wasn't the squirrels. My captor's voice sounded so familiar, but without being able to see, I can't identify who it is. I know for a fact it's a man though. My captor stopped moving, and I heard a door unlock. The clicking of his boots resonated throughout the room as he started walking again. He dropped me to the ground, and ripped off the blindfold and ropes that bound me.