Chapter 16

Karlie's POV

“Beer?” I asked Delevingne. We were at the shop, which was closing up. I’d already dropped Josie off with her mom so I was back to boring bachelor that was supposed to be looking for a girlfriend according to my eight-year-old.

“Hit me,” she said.

I cracked one open as I walked over to hand it to her. I wasn’t sure if Taylor had told her about the Aude debacle so I asked, “Did Taylor tell you I had to fire Aude?”

“No she didn’t. Why’d you fire her?”

“She saw me checking out Taylor’s tattoo and lost her shit,” I told her. “She tried to attack me.”

“What the fuck? Why would she give a sh– You fucked her!”

“I was drunk!” I argued. “I barely remember going home with her. She did give me head in the cab though.”

“Any good?”

“She swallowed my entire dick. She was a fuckin’ pro. Too bad she’s a fucking fruit loop,” I chuckled.

Cara shook her head.

“What’s in your jizz that makes them nuts? Actually, I wonder how long it’ll be before she comes out–”

“Fuck you!” I laughed. I was never going to live down marrying a lesbian. I’d stopped getting mad at Cara fucking with me years before. “The fucked up part was we talked about it when I woke up next to her. I told her I fucked up and it was nothing but a one nighter. She seemed cool until she saw me touching another chick.”

“You gotta stop dipping your pen in company ink,” she laughed. “You’re going to get sued someday.”

“I’ve fucked two girls, that’s it. Hell, I married one of them. Believe me, I’ve learned my lesson. Oh, that reminds me.” I reached into my pocket and pulled out four hundred bucks to hand to Delevingne. “I’m never fucking her, but man I’ve wanted to.” I handed her the money.

“That’s good.” she took the money. “She fucked the new guy last night anyway.”

“Good for her,” I shrugged. I could feel my stomach turn. Fuck, I didn’t want to think about her with anyone else… no. Stop thinking like that Karlie.

“Apparently he was hung.” Fucker.

“More than I want to know about the dude my employee is fucking,” I replied nonchalantly. I took a long drink of my beer.

“More than I wanted to know about your employee. Thankfully she got the house so I won’t have to peel my wife away from the guest room,” she chuckled.

“Good for her,” I smiled. I was actually proud of that accomplishment. I hadn’t talked to her since she had Sunday off. “Thankfully she doesn’t have anything to move other than clothes.” She would be asking us to move it if she did have furniture.

“She’s got some stuff coming from New York but it’ll go in storage or in the garage at the house until she closes on her place. Her house is three blocks from yours you know?”

“I didn’t know. She said she was looking at it but didn’t tell me where it was.” If she didn’t stick with the new fucker we’d probably start hanging out more. That didn’t bother me at all. “She came over the other night and made dinner for me and Jo. Did you know she can sew?”

“Had no clue. You two trading housekeeping tips?” she snickered.

“Fuck off. She made Josie an Elsa apron, dick.”