Chapter. 47 Knightly's wrath

Start from the beginning

When they saw me running towards them they quickly stood up and casted a spell to create a protection wall around them. I was lucky enough to stop on time before i hit the protection wall. It looked like the wall was built from fire because of the heat that was emitting from it.

 I looked up and saw the witches looking at me from behind the wall. They were all smirking at me. "I told you we were powerful and now watch how your pack members all die" said the woman witch to me and the moment she uttered those words i heard a loud explosion.

My heart stopped beating for a second and i quickly turned around to look what had happened. My eyes widened in fear when i saw small fire balls falling from the sky and the tree line on fire. Everyone had stopped fighting to look at the sky. I quickly looked around to see where my mate and child were. I was shocked to see Kingsley in my mother's arms and Micah was nowhere in sight.

I couldn't control my anger anymore and growled as loud as i could. I could see everyone tremble in fear even my pack members but i didn't care. I just wanted to know where my mate was. Was he hurt i asked myself as i screamed "Micah" through our mind link.

When i didn't get an answer i started shaking and my alpha powers started seeping out. I was affecting everyone around me even the werewolf king who was now whimpering in fear. I looked at the sky in despair and thought to myself i'm going to lose everything today but then suddenly i heard "Control yourself my love. I'm fine, i'm with Matt and Lucas. We're going to do something about the fire balls. You just have to concentrate on your fight and nothing else".

Hearing that i smiled to myself and said "As you command love". I then turned around and growled menacingly at the witches and the werewolf king. I started circling around the protection wall to find a way to attack it.

When i realized the best way was to face it head on i walked a few meters ahead and heard the witches chuckling. They probably thought that i was walking away and that they had already won. I stopped walking and looked at the three like a predator. They kept smiling and Star growled "Let's kill them all". 

I wasn't going to let him say that twice and ran in full speed to the protection wall. While running towards my goal i suddenly felt the ground beneath me thrill and i could feel the barrier that was resurrected by Micah to protect us all. 

I turned around to look at my pack members and saw Micah kneeling down on one knee. He was holding his sword that he had pierced through the ground to create a barrier with both hands in place because the power that was emitting from it was too immense. I could see that he was using all his powers to do that and wanted to kill the witches and the werewolf king as soon as possible. 

While thinking about my mate i hit the wall with all my strength and felt the wall shatter around me. The witches and the werewolf king were looking startled at me and before they realized what was going on i knocked the male witch unconscious because i knew fighting both witches at the same time would prove to be difficult.

Then another massive grey wolf ran passed me and knocked the woman witch to the ground. She screamed in pain while the grey wolf bit her on her arm and before she knew it she too was knocked unconscious by the grey wolf. The fire balls disappeared simultaneously and seeing that the grey wolf sighed in relief. 

I looked at the grey wolf and said through our mind link "Thanks Con. Now make sure these two stay out. We can't kill them just yet. We need to find out why they possess demon powers". "Don't worry Knigh i'll take care of these two. Micah casted protection spells on me so they can't harm me. Now go take care of the werewolf king" said Connor in response and i smiled hearing my mates name.