Chapter 12: Honesty

She sat in the café, her legs crossed over one another, a warm mug of coffee that was brewed sat on the table, steam spiraling up in the warm, signifying that it was hot. She looked down at her phone, the time across the screen read " 9:52 a.m.", she had an hour and a half until she had to head out for interview with vogue magazine. She looked up when the front door jingled open, a small smile covered her cheeks as she saw Bruno walk in, She gracefully rose from her seat and ran over to him. He hugged her tightly, both soaking in the warmth from being apart for so long.

She chuckled, " About time you got back".

He rubbed the back of his neck, " Yeah, hehe, the tour took a little bit longer than we thought".

She nodded at him in understanding, " It's fine Bruno, Your here now, so lets talk a bit".

Both sat down at the table, they talked about things they missed, and then Bruno cleared his throat. " ummm....Raina There's something I need to discuss with you about".

She smiled tentatively and nodded, " okay, I'm all ears".

He cleared his throat, " Well while I was away I met a certain someone".

She felt her throat start to close up, tears tried to break through, But couldn't seem to formulate, " And who exactly did you meet"?

He smiled slightly, " her name is Natalie, I invited her here, in hopes she would get to meet you".

She felt her heart sink down into her chest, She was going to tell him how she felt, But seeing the smile across his face, made her emotions sink into some metaphorical black hole.

She smiled at him, her cheek bones straining from faking it, " I'd be glad to meet her".

30 minutes Later....

Both were still talking when a woman walked up to their table, her smile was soft and elegant, But her eyes showed disgust and disdain, and she wondered why?

Bruno smiled brightly when he saw her, both hugging each other, he pulled up a chair for her and she sat down.

" I'm going to get us something to drink, i'll be right back".

He walked off, thus giving Raina the time to talk with this so called Natalie.

She smiled lightly, " So Natalie how did you and Bruno Me--"

The conversation was cut off, as Natalie glared at her hard, " Cut the Crap Prissy Girl, Lets get one thing straight Bruno is mine, Got it, Mine, You and him will no longer affiliate with one another, do I make myself clear"?

She felt tears gather in her eyes, But silently nodded at Natalie, She smiled smugly as if winning some sort of contest, Bruno walked back over the cups of coffee in his hands.

She stood up slowly, " Hey Bruno I'm sorry I gotta go, I got a call from my manager saying I had to meet him at the studio, Thank you for catching up, see you around".

With that she shot out the door, leaving a happy Natalie and a slightly stunned Bruno....