Chapter 7: Just a Discussion

Bruno POV

He sat on her plush grey couch, the cushions causing him to sink in, but in a comfortable way. He watched as Raina paced from one side of the room to the other. He could see her posture was ridged and tense, he cleared his throat softly, gaining her attention.

" Could you please tell me why your acting this way"?

She had a ' I can't believe you just asked that question look'. She sighed and ran a jittery hand over face, stopping over her eyes, her lips puffing out. She removed her hand and looked down with stress ridden brown eyes.

" The problem of the matter is that you recorded me in the booth, and sent it to Nathaniel, who is now giving me a record deal".

He sat in his seat, but nearly jumped out of it in excitement at the information. But he paused once he saw the expression that was on her face.

" Why are you distressed by this, it's wonderful, no actually it's amazing".

She stood up quickly and glared at Bruno, her eyes made him shudder a little. She stalked forward, like a cat targeting in on it's prey.

" Because Bruno!!! I don't have the confidence for it, in fact I don't believe I can do it myself, heck I know I can't ".

Those words made him pause, and look at her through his lashes, he jumbled Around in his head for the right words to say. She plopped back down on the couch, her head placed into her palms as she leaned forward.

He sat down next to her, grabbing her and placing her in his lap, only for him to cuddle her, rocking her back and forth in a gentle motion.

" I did it for a reason Raina, you've been hiding in the dark for so long, and yet you still haven't released your light, and now you will, you just need to believe you can do it".

He heard her chuckle and look up at him, wiping tears of stress from her eyes.

" That was the corniest thing you've ever said, but thank you for it".

Raina POV

She giggled at his words, but no sooner than later did she realize she was in his lap, she blushed a deep shade of maroon and quickly shuffled back to her usual spot. She saw a look of sadness on his face as she got off of him, and sat on the other side. She wondered why his was expression looked that way, but she smiled at a thought she had.

" Well if I'm gonna be famous, I'm gonna need some confidence, will you help with that".

She saw his face light up, as he nodded vigorously, and stand up in excitement.

" It would be my pleasure, milady".

She laughed at that, but nodded at him in response, everything was about to change