Chapter 2: What a sight

She opened her brown eyes to the morning sun streaming through her white curtains, the feeling of silk sheets underneath her, was a tad to expensive for her taste. She sat up slowly and stretched out her arms, a few pops were heard from her stiff muscles. She shoved the sheets aside and and elegantly arose from the bed, her white nightgown clinging to her curves as she shuffled out to the kitchen mumbling incoherent words.

But one came forward above the rest...

" Coffee!! Need Coffee".

She shuffled into the kitchen and started the machine, a loud whirring could be heard as she reached into a nearby cabinet, pulling out a blue mug. She set it on the counter and impatiently drummed her fingers then she started singing a song she had recently written in private.

She shook her booty as she sang along to the pretend beat, then her thoughts where drawn back to reality as she saw the coffee was done brewing a long time ago, she smiled at it, " ah to the gods we give thanks". She chuckled at herself in amusement, she walked towards the balcony doors, slowly scanning over her new living environment.

She slide the door open and stepped out onto the balcony, the pattern of her feet was the only thing she heard, minus the bustling street below

She slide the door open and stepped out onto the balcony, the pattern of her feet was the only thing she heard, minus the bustling street below. She sighed as she sat down and took small sips of her coffee. She continued humming the tune of her song.

"Hm hm hm...love you like a song baby". That's when she realized she had an audience, but not just any audience. She had the attention of the one and only....Bruno Mars

She stared at him and saw him looking intently at her face and then scanning the rest of her body.

 She shook under his gaze, she saw he was about to talk to talk to her, but she quickly scrambled into the penthouse

She shook under his gaze, she saw he was about to talk to talk to her, but she quickly scrambled into the penthouse. Making sure to shut the curtains...

Bruno POV

He sat on the balcony of his penthouse typing away on her phone to his manager Ryan, who had yet to get back to him on the details of the Moonshine Jungle Tour. His dog Geronimo sat by his side silently panting, he reached down to Pat his head. He was about to go inside when he heard someone singing, he was used to it, but this voice was new. He walked up to the balcony and saw a beautiful girl with beautiful tan skin and ebony black hair. He noticed she saw him and he smiled at her, and scanned the rest of her body.

When he looked up he saw she was Blushing, but then everything went quick as he was about to say 'hi' she ran for her penthouse and closed all the curtains. He felt himself sadden at this, but knew one thing he had to see her again...