Chapter 3: Just running into you

She placed a hand over her heart as it pounded in her chest, she couldn't believe her eyes the one and only Bruno Mars lived right next to her. Her brown eyes shifted Around the room quickly until they landed on the clock hanging on a nearby wall, her eyes widened. She was late with meeting with her uncle at Capital star Records, she was to become an assistant in training.

She quickly ran to her room and stripped out of her white nightgown, the soft material floated to the floor behind her. She skidded over to the shower turning it to warm, she walked under the water and began to lather her hair with green apple scented shampoo and conditioner.
Some slipped into her eyes, causing her to shriek in pain at the sensation.

" Ahhh!! Fucking Hell"...

She slowly turned off the shower, hair clean, but eyes still stinging. She reached for a white towel which she wrapped her hair in, turban style. She grabbed a soft blue one and scrubbed her face, she finally could see after a while and marched over to her closet.

She reached in and pulled out a soft baby blue dress that hugged her curves and white stilettos. Quickly putting the outfit on over black Lacy undergarments.

She curled her hair into soft ringlets and put on some make up, but not to much

She curled her hair into soft ringlets and put on some make up, but not to much. Then she ran into her room and grabbed her white purse and swiveled out towards the front door, car keys in hand. Just as she was about to open the door, she was met with two deep brown, and a smirk with two Adorable dimples.

She inhaled sharply as the young man stood into front of her, adjusting his tye. " Well, Hello there".

 She straightened up her Spine stiff as a board, " H-- Hello, Mr

She straightened up her Spine stiff as a board, " H-- Hello, Mr. Mars".
He chuckled deeply at her nervousness and smiled softly at her, " no need to be so formal, it's just Bruno".
She nodded at him, but kept looking towards the elevator, he watched her line of view, " somewhere to be"?

She nodded and cleared her voice, " I must be at Capital Star Records, my uncle Nathaniel is expecting me". She looked up and saw that his face had flushed deeply, " D..Did you just say Nathaniel". She nodded again, he smiled at her, " I could give you a ride, I'm headed there as well".

She curtly and kindly replied with a ' no's and with that locked her door, and ran off towards the elevator.

Bruno POV

He stood stalk still as she said no and completely brushed him off, like he meant nothing. He smirked at this, " Playing hard to get huh?! Well two can play at that game". With that he made his way to the elevator and left to go to Capital Star Records...