"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice.... and completely CLUELESS!" - Ch 20

Chapter 20-

Logan -

I woke late in the morning. A dream I just couldn't remember running through my head, something about a prince and a beautiful dancer girl...and an assassination....and...oh shit that was real! The dinner! I can't believe I acted like that....I wonder if she will talk to me today? I dressed in a daze and completely wasn't really watching what I was doing. So as I walked down the stairs completely out of it. I got to the bottom Grace dropped her basket of washing she was caring and started to roll on the ground laughing. I looked at her confused "what's so funny?" I asked but she could talk she was laughing that hard so she pointed to the full length mirror on the wall. "Oh" was all I said as I looked at my messy birds nest of hair, my white button up school shirt was buttoned in the wrong wholes and if that wasn't enough I was wearing just my boxers and slippers....I didn't own slippers? Especially not really small, pink, fluffy, bunny ones....they must be mums.

I had my school bag over my back and I was actually about to walk out the door...wow. I'm really, really....whipped. I walked back up stairs and had to concentrate really hard to get dressed properly. I walked down and Grace was still laughing, but not as hard. I pointed to myself and she smiled "much more normal...but I liked your other out fit better!" she exclaimed and started to laugh hysterically again. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen, grabbed a breakfast bar and walked out side. Mother and Father had where just coming in the door, coming back from their morning run. "Logan!" mother said giving me a hug "yuck mum your sweaty!" I said and she just laughed and pushed me away. Dad gave me a pat on the back "hey...son....aren't....you....going....to...be....really.....late.....for.....school?" my Father said in between deep breaths.

I grabbed his wrist and looked at his watch. OH SHIT! I waved a quick good bye as I ran to my car, I jumped in and drove like their was someone chasing me. I didn't live to far form my school it was in the same good neighborhood as my house was. I screeched into the schools parking lot and practically spirited out of my car. Yet the halls weren't empty as I expected. I was only 5 minutes late, but usually by now everyone was in their first class of the day. I almost ran into a young girl when I through open the door...I mean I didn't expect anyone to be in the hall let alone every student and staff in the school crowding it, "what the hell?" I said as I looked around at everyone whispering.

The young girl I had just ran into was smiling at me and fluttering her eyelashes. Why did girls do that? I mean they look as if they have something in their eyes...it's so not a turn on! "Oh hey Logan" she said I smiled not remembering her name "Hey...umm could you please tell me what's going on?" I asked as I looked around the crowded room. The girl looked so excited and amused as soon as I asked "O M G!" she said about to get into the story "You will never believe it! I mean this morning everyone was getting ready to go to class and where all just hanging around then as soon as the bell went a slide show started playing. A projector I think was putting photos over the whole roof for everyone to see! The teachers are freaking out because, like the projector is on top of the water fountain and they have to wait for a ladder to shut it down!" she said and I looked up to the roof...how did I not notice that before?! As photos of Aston dressed in a I hart Edward Cullen bra and underwear, paint on his body and face no eyebrows and orange goop in his hair. The photos flashed across the roof everyone looking and whispering. I stood completely dead still...how had she managed this?!

I shook my head and looked back at the girl "do they know who did it?" I asked her and she shook her head while sticking out her chest and trying to catch my eye...dose this girl have no self respect? "No they don't...but that's not all they did!" she exclaimed I looked at her in shock...this wasn't it? I gestured for her to continue and tell me she started to gush again and I had to struggle to keep up with her words "Well in every class room there is some big secret about Aston on each teachers class room board! In my class it said that when Aston was 8 he never flushed the toilet because he thought if he did the boggy man would come out and eat him!" just as she finished a noise came over the school speakers and the images on the roof changed to a moving picture. It looked like a Aston about 6 years ago...he was wearing a black dress shirt and pants and glaring at the camera "It's not far MOTHER!" he screamed at the camera. "what's not?" a woman's voice asked from behind the camera. Aston looked mad "I can't believe I have to wait for the bath room! The other man should be done by now!" he screamed and did the I-got-to-pee dance and still glaring at the camera.