"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice...and completely CLUELESS!"- CH 18

Chapter 18-

Sky-

I woke up, but kept still and held my eyes shut....I hate concussions! Wait why do I have a concussion this time? Did I fall off the roof like last time?....no that's not it. Who long was I out for? I remember...it was Sunny's birthday....they went out for dinner and I went to the party....drinks and then....Ashton! Oh that was so FUN!!! Where is my camera? I noticed I was in a bed. Not my bed, it was to comfortable and big...it had a really nice smell...it smelt like....like...well something really nice that was not food.

I finally opened my eyes. WOW! The room I was in was BIG! I mean this must be where the firkin KING lives! I say king because the room was obviously a guys...oh no....what did I do last night after I- Oh shit I crashed! Where is my bike? Oh well at least I didn't go back to the party get off my face and go home with some guy. I walked off the bed and saw my red dress...well what was left of it folded on the night side table next to the bed...the bed was twice the size of a king size bed...it had black sheets and a big white blanket over it, SO MANY PILLOWS! I would have looked so small in that bed!

As I finally got off the bed I looked down, I was wearing some ones tee-shirt...it was very, very big! I laughed it had a picture of Mr happy on it. I looked around the room...it had a LARGE TV on the opposite wall to the bed, a desk with a sleek looking lap top on it, the floor was all this nice fluffy carpet, a greyish colour, then there was a really big book shelf...it took up a whole wall! The books looked beautiful, all the classics and more...wow! I ran my hand over a long shelf and took one off...my favourite. I pushed back the classical covers and opened it to the middle...it opened on a great section. I smiled as I thought about how my mother read it to me as a child. "Sky?" a voice asked me from the other side of the room.

There were three doors in this room...one of the reasons I haven't left yet, because I didn't know how. I spun on my heels, and my foot court on the corner of the book shelf and I went down....dam. Why did he always have to see me at my worst? When I was on the floor, he had already ran over to me and was picking m off the floor "t-thank you" I said as I looked up into Logan's face. GOD HE WAS BEAUTIFUL! Wait beautiful...how hard did I hit my head?

**************************************************************

Logan's P.O.V-

I smiled at Grace, our maid and cook. "if you could just bring up some breakfast soon Grace, than you" she smiled and ruffled my hair and walked away, Grace is just like another part of this family, speaking of which I was kind of upset that I forgot that my mother and father don't get back till tonight. Mother has a course in first aid and I really wanted her to take a look at Sky....I mean I know what Sky said, but Sky...she looks just so breakable! The things she has done....well I just can't believe someone so small and graceful could have done that. It kinda scared me to think she dose things like that....when just a prank could get her here....unconscious in my bed!

NO! I'm not some sick freak who gets off on that or her! I mean I slept in another room and everything! Sure....I did change her clothes....just the dress! And I tried to do it with out looking! It just her dress was torn so badly it didn't even matter that she wasn't wearing it! Yer but I still felt guilty...for even seeing that! I have no right to....not after.....then it all just clicked into place, oh god! That's what she meant when she said Lockhart told her the truth! He told her the Olivia set me up....and she, she, she still doesn't want me. Wow that takes a great hit on my ego....and my heart. Oh no....I really fell hard for her...now I've lost her. I finally reached my door and I was a little pissed and court up in my little mind rant that I didn't realise I had actually gone to 'my' room until I opened the door. Sky was running her finger over my book, I really liked to read...she stoped at one and pulled it out. I smiled when I saw it was on of my favourites. A smile came to Sky's lips and I couldn't believe how breathtakingly beautiful she is. "Sky" I said to make sure she knew I was here. She spun around dropping the book and then she fell over. I mean come on! How could she do things like, well jumping out of buildings, ride horse in races and other weird things if she can't even turn around! I was already by her side holding her in my arms I felt so dam protective over her! She looked at me dazed...had she hurt herself again. I was really worried. But the next second she spun skilfully out of my arms and was standing...my eyes ran from her feet to her face....maybe I should have put her in pants too, she had the nicest legs ever!