"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice... and completely CLUELESS!" - CH 8

will it be logan or ash in this chaptuer??

who will take the leap??

hahah

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 8-

Sky-

I finished getting changed, I was wearing my favorite dress it was short. It was strapless and corseted up the top until it reached my waist which then it poofed out in layers until the dress finished short. All over the white dress where colorful flowers that I had sown on separately, you see I made this dress myself, I loved it. I put on my gladiator sandals they went all the way to my knees. I left my hair out and walked to the mirror, I just put some dark eye make up on and then looked at the time, nobody would be here for at least an hour, I stuck my head out of my floor door and couldn't see my dad or brother, I quickly ran over to my giant purple stereo and pressed play.

I turned it up loud and smiled as the song 'Hey Soul Sister' by train. I jumped onto my bed and jumped up and down singing along. At the end I got really into it...

"Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!

Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight

The way you can't cut a rug, watching you's the only drug I need

You're so gangsta, I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of

You see, I can be myself now finally, in fact there's nothing I can't be

I want the world to see you be with me

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!

Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonight,

Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do-"

I stopped mid jump as I saw a figure leaning ageist my wall. See as I was looking at the person and not my feet I missed the end of my bed and fell straight on my butt. It hurt but I found it funnier then it was painful. I started to laugh two strong hands grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up onto my bed. "Sky! Sky I'm sorry I should have said something...it's just you are actually a good singer" he chuckled at the end, I smiled up at him "thanks Logan" I said and he sat next to me on the bed. I looked him over...his dark brown hair almost black in the week light in my room, his green eyes so bright, his body...well what can I say that boy had a GOOD body! But my gaze stopped on his lips...so tempting...so inviting. I shook my head. Bad girl Sky, he is your brothers best friend! I finally looked back at his eyes they where scanning my dress, but then as his eyes raised they stopped on my lips...

Ok stopped that now sky he doesn't like you like you like him! I felt the need to touch my lips to his, so I jumped off the bed putting distance between him and me and spun in a circle "Do you like it? I made the dress my self" I smiled at him, always being nice, a light blush went to his cheeks "I thinks it amazing" as he said this he never looked away from my face, I don't know why but a deep blush rose on my cheeks, I turned so he wouldn't see. Then I saw something I knew would keep me out of embarrassment.

I walk over to my stereo and turned it all the way down, I picked up the bright green photo album and turned with a sinister smile "You want to see some embarrassing photos of my brother? I was going to use them as black mail, but if you wont tell you can see them now..." I said in an innocent tone. Logan Chuckled and patted the bed beside him. I walked quickly over to him but tripped over my own feet on the way, I ended up lying in his lap, I felt the blush return "S-sorry" I stuttered, trying to wriggle out of his lap, his hands were on my waist and stopped me from moving, I looked up to see a strained look on his face "it is not a good idea to wriggle around like that when your sitting on me" he said, I was about to ask him what he meant by that, but he lifted me so I was sitting in a upright position in his lap.