Chapter 78: Not If We Can Make The Earth Intangible

Začít od začátku

"To destroy the Disasteriod?" A reporter asked him.

"No, to turn it intangible." Vlad replied.

"Evil! But ingenious! That way it will just pass harmlessly through the Earth." Maddie said.

"It's your choice world! Be destroyed or be saved. Oh, and ruled by me. I eagerly wait for your decision." Vlad said and he laughs as he disappears. 

"So, what happens, now?" Jazz asked you guys. "Looks like we either change the Earths name to Vladsyvania or I somehow figure out of this mess." Danny replied. "You need help?" You asked and he smiles and nods.

The world gave their decision the next day as the made some paperwork up and had Vlad at the U.N., the Fenton Rocket ready to go, they signed it and handed it over to Vlad. "And that concludes Act Two of what I like to call One Nation Under Vlad. Onto the Finale!" Vlad said once he finished signing and flies into the rocket.

The rocket blasts off as Vlad, Jack and your father sit in the seats. "How could you hold the whole world hostage like that, Vlad?" Your father asked him. "After all the good fortune you've had in your life!" Jack said. "Good fortune?! You infect me with ghost DNA, steal the love of my life and you call that good fortune?" Vlad asked Jack, angrily. "I infected you? You mean...?" Jack started to put the pieces together.

"Yes, fool! It was your bumbling that made me what I am today!" Vlad shouted as the rocket approaches the Disasteriod. "But...I suppose I should be saying thank you. Without you, I wouldn't be moments away from being ruler of the Earth." Vlad said as he walks to the back of the ship to the doors. "I never meant to hurt you! What happened was an accident! I'm your friend, Vladdie! I've always been your friend! I even voted for you!" Jack exclaimed.

"I'll remember that when I steal Maddie from you and make her my queen." Vlad said and he laughs as the doors close. Jack shakes with anger as your dad places a hand on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry about this, Jack." He said and Jack hangs his head down.

Meanwhile, Vlad flew over to the back of the asteroid and placed his hands on the giant rock when suddenly it started shocking him. "Aaahh, no, no, no!" He screamed as he moves away from the asteroid. "What is the meaning of this?!" He asked his watch, which project a hologram of Maddie. "Asteroid composed entirely of unique Anit-Ghost element, Ectoranium." She replied.

"Ectoranium?! Then I can never touch it! No ghost can! That means the Earth is doomed! And even if it wasn't, I could never go back. I've revealed my true-self! I'll be forever hunted!" Vlad exclaimed then he looks over at the rocket, where Jack and your father stood there watching.

"Jack! (Father's name)! You two have to help me! You wouldn't turn your back on an old friend, would you Jack?" Vlad asked. "An old friend, no. You, yes!" Jack said and your father steered the rocket back home, leaving Plasmius behind.

*YOUR POV*

"What are we going to do?!" Tucker asked as he, Jazz, Elliot and Sam were down in the lab after watching the whole thing take place. "What if we didn't make the asteroid intangible?" Danny asked them as he and I walked down the stairs towards them.

"Then it will obliterate the Earth." Elliot replied.

"Not If we made the Earth intangible!" I said. 

"The whole Earth intangible? Are you kidding?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, you would need like a bazillion ghosts to do that!" Tucker said.

Danny pulls out the Infi-map and said. "Behold the address of a bazillion ghost!" 

"Now that's the Danny and (y/n), I remember!" Sam exclaimed as Danny and smile at her.

"But how are we getting into the Ghost Zone? Your portal's ruined and we'll never be able to get into Vlad's now that everyone knows who he is." Tucker said. 

"I'm sorry, what? Ghost Zone? Is there such a place?" Elliot asked. "That's right, cuz." I said. "So that's where they come from! I've always wondered that when I read the papers." He said. "And to answer your question, Tucker, we've got that covered! C'mon!" I said and the six of us head towards the Spectre Speeder and fly out of the lab and out into the town. 

"The Infi-map can lead us to any entrance into the Ghost Zone, anywhere on the Earth!" Danny explained to Jazz and Elliot as we approach the Nasty Burger billboard which had a picture of a guy with his mouth open, about to eat a burger. "According to the map, an entrance should open up right here!" I said as I look at the map and point at the billboard, where a green portal opens over the guys mouth. Sam steers towards the portal and enters. "Now I know how my chili fries feel." Tucker exclaimed as we enter into the Ghost Zone.

"Whoa!" Elliot exclaimed in shock.

"I-I don't believe!" Jazz stammers.

"Believe it, guys. Jazz and Elliot, welcome to the Ghost Zone, sota Ghost-R-Us." Danny said as Elliot looks around outside. "But the shelves are empty, where the heck is everybody?" Tucker asked as we keep flying deeper into the Zone. "I always had a fascination with Ghost and this....this is amazing!" Elliot said. "Good, you'll fit right in!" Sam said when suddenly something hits us and we tumble back and land inside of a glowing blue box. "What's going on?" Elliot and Jazz asked in unison.

"Foolish for you two to common your human forms, ghost kids! Seeking refuge in the Ghost Zone like all the others?" Skulker said.

"What others?" Danny asked.

"What did he mean by ghost kids?" Elliot asked but nobody replied.

"All these ghosts! They returns here because you humans put your world in danger! Now the Ghost Zone's bursting at the seams!" Skulker explained.

"But it's the flip side of our world! If the Earth gets destroyed, the Ghost Zone will too!" I said but it seemed Skulker wasn't having any of it and he pushed a button and all of us get shocked until Danny presses a button that unleashed an anntena and fired at the ecto-box. 

Finally, able to move Sam steps on the pedal and takes off while the ghosts begin to follow us. "You guys get into the escape pod." Danny ordered us. "No, Danny! I'm not leaving you here by yourself!" I said as the others head to the escape pod. "You have to (y/n). I want you to be safe." Danny replied. "I'm not leaving without you!" I said as I hold his hand. He looks me in the eyes before I kiss him on the lips. When I pull back, he said. "Okay." Then the two of us head to the escape pod but as I entered, the door shuts behind me.

"What?" I exclaimed and I turned around to see that Danny pushed the button for the door to close then he runs over to the console and pushes another button to eject the pod. "Danny! No!" I screamed as the Speeder speeds off. "Activate cloaking!" Tucker said and he pushes the button next to him. "No!" I shouted as the pod cloaks itself and the Ghost flies past us.

"That's it!" I shouted. "I'm Going Ghost!" And I transform. "What?!" Elliot exclaimed and I turned to him. "Y-Y-You're Shadow Girl?!" He asked then he falls back against the wall of the pod, like he was dizzy. "Holy crap!" He exclaimed. "I'm sorry, cuz. I didn't mean for you to find out like this but I'll explain later!" I said as I phase through the pod and fly towards the Speeder, which was stopped by a giant monster. Skulker and the ghosts approach the Speeder and begin to raise their arms. "FIRE!" Skulker shouts. "NO!" I shouted and I fly at them and begin to punch a few of them as the others shoot at Danny.

I hear Danny scream as I fight a group of ghosts but they overpowered me and hold me up, making me watch them shoot at Danny. The Speeder explodes and all that was left was Danny but then something happened. Suddenly he began to glow green then there was a blast of white light and in the place of Danny Fenton was Danny Phantom. I look around and see the Ghost start to cower in fear.

"You just made a big mistake!" Danny said, threateningly.