Chapter 64: Infinite Realms

"Okay Fenton. You've looked evil in the face and defeated it time and again. You can do this." Danny said to himself as floats up behind me while I consult the map we made of the Ghost Zone. "We turn left at Skulker's island then right at Walker's jail." He said as he points, over my shoulder, at certain spots on the map. "Or is it left at Walker's jail and right at Skulker's island?" I asked him and he scratches his head as the Specter Speeder comes up next to us.

"Um are we ever going home? Or are we still playing lost in the ghost zone?" Sam asked us, annoyed. "We're not lost. My expertly drawn map tells me exactly where we are. We just hook a u-turn around this swirling vortex of infinite pain and we're home." Danny said, confidently, but I look at the 'vortex' and said. "Ummm...that's a thumb print." 

"Oh." Danny said.

"If we don't get back soon I'm gonna die of starvation. I've already missed my 4 o'clock feeding." Tucker complained.

"Would you guys quit complaining. If we're gonna become a better ghost fighting team we need to know the enemy's territory inside and out so we, uh, don't get lost." said Danny just as two ghosts fly by. "Hey. We could ask them for directions." I said to him. "And snacks. Ask for snacks." Tucker pleads. "No, let's just follow them. They're bound to lead us somewhere." Danny said and he flies after them. I roll my eyes as I follow him. 

The two ghosts fly around then fly into a tunnel, leading us into a snowy mountain area. "See? These guys seem to know their way around. We'll be out of here in no time." Danny said with confidence until he hits a block of ice. "Danny!" I said then me and the Specter Speeder crashes into ice, causing Danny, Sam, Tucker and I to fall down a hole.

The Specter Speeder lands upside down while Danny and I land down into the snow. I groan as I sit up and look over at Danny and the others. "Is everyone alright?" I asked them. "Besides being lost, almost killed, and now having no way home. Stellar." Sam replied, sarcastically.

Danny walks up to the Speeder and see that the fall caused alot of damage to the vehicle. "Oh man. My dad's gonna kill me." Danny said in distress. 

Suddenly, we heard heavy footsteps behind us. Danny and I turn around and saw a tall white fur bear-like creature looming over us. He had two ice horns on top of his head and his left arm was completely made out of ice, you could even see the bones, and he had a blue cape over his left shoulder. "He's not the only one!" Tucker shouted in fear as the creature growls and roars at us.

"Good boy. Nice boy." Danny said. The creature raises its fist at us and starts to bring it down but we dodge the creature's fist. "Lay down." I commanded as we shoot some plasma blasts, knocking the monster back and trapping him in a cage of icicles. "Very good. Next we'll work on fetching the paper." Danny said as he takes my hand and we begin to walk away.

"Danny! (Y/N)!" Tucker and Sam shout at us.

We turn around in time to see a large icicle heading our way. Danny fires a plasma blast, breaking apart the ice. Then I fired another plasma blast at the creature, who counters with ice rays from his eyes, freezing my plasma blasts. The monster throws one of the frozen plasma blasts, causing a pile of snow to dump on top of Danny and I. We dig ourselves out of the snow.

As the creature raises its arm at us Danny looks up and sees an icicle in its shoulder. "Wait a minute." Danny said as he points it out to me. I raise an eyebrow while Danny shoots out the icicle with a plasma blast.

The creature growled for a moment before he stops and has a look of surprise on his face. "Huh? The pain. It's gone." He said with a smile. Then he looks down at Danny and I turn he lifts us out of the snow and into a giant hug. "Hahaha thank you." He said with a hearty laugh. Then he sets us down and said. "To whom do I owe my debt of gratitute?" He brushes the snow out of mine and Danny's hair and his eyes widen once he sees Danny. "You? The savior of the Ghost Zone!" He exclaimed. "Me?" Danny said, surprised. "The savior?" I said just as Sam and Tucker said, in unison. "Of the Ghost Zone?"