Chapter 50: King Tuck

It was time to elect the president for the student council at Casper High and the two that were competing were Dash and Tucker. But poor Tucker was having a hard time to get people to listen to him. "If elected, I promise to..." Tucker started to say to the passing students who weren't listening to him as he stands on a tall platform with a sign that said Victory Thru Technology. He stops then looks around and then said. "Can I scan your vote? Digitize your Yes for Tucker?" He pulls up his PDA which prints out a paper that says Yes, then he tossed it to a random student, who catches it and tosses it to the side. Tuxker lets out a sigh. "How can I run for Student Council body President, if nobody is listening to me?" He asked. "What was that? Did you say something?" Danny asked. I elbow him in the shoulder as Tucker let's out a frustrated groan and walks away. 

"You're just going about this the wrong way, Tucker." I replied. "Yeah, your campaign is Victory Thru Technology and the Triumph of Machine Over Man. It's kinda creepy." Danny said while Tucker crosses his arms. "So we changed your lame official platform." Sam said as she handed the list to him. He takes and reads. "Graffiti Art Classes? Rage Against the PTA meetings? Mini Skirt Friday's? Ok that's a good one!"  

"Yeah, that was mine." Danny replied, happily, while I punched his arm. "Ow!" He exclaimed as he runs his hand over his arm and I give him a playful smile. "But that's not what I told you to write! I have to have my voice heard, not yours!" Tucker remarked as he tosses the list at us. "Okay, okay. Your voice, coming up!" Danny said as he, Sam and I walked away. "I told you guys he wouldn't go for it!" I remarked ad we sat down under a tree and sorted through the official platforms or slogans for Tucker.

"Danny! (Y/N), listen..." Tucker started to say but Danny talks over. "Not now! Tucker, we're busy writing in your voice! Would Tucker say it like that?" Danny asked as he hands the paper over to Sam. I rolled my eyes and looked up at Tucker. "What's wrong, Tuck?" I asked as I stand up until my ghost sense goes off and so does Danny. Then a giant, green, one eyed iguana comes around the school and terrorizes the students. "I'm Going Gho---" Danny and I screamed as we go behind a tree but the ghost swung it's tail at the tree and knocks us back a few feet.

I sit up and hold my head just as Sam and Tucker run over and jumped over the tree next to us. "Wow! I never saw that coming." Sam said. "I did!" Tucker growled. "Well, jeez, Tuck, why didn't you say something?" Danny asked. "Uh, he was trying to but you two were just too busy with the campaign platform!" I shouted. "Thanks, (y/n). At least she listens to me!" Tucker shouted.

The next day, we took a school trip to the museum. They had an exhibit for a pharaoh named King Duul Aman and all of his treasures. "The treasures of the Pharaoh Duul Aman, which you see before you, dated back in four thousand years." Mr Lancer said to the large crowd of students, including Sam, Tucker, Danny and I. "Duul Aman? As in man is this dull?" Tucker joked that I had to admit it was kinda funny, so I gave a small snicker but nobody else laughed.

Tucker looks down at his feet just as Dash said. "Hey, is it Duul Aman? As in, man is this dull?" Other people glared at him but Dash punches his fist and that got everyone to laugh. "The way I see it, Tucker has to take the jock vote away from Dash." Danny said. "Yeah, without alienating his social outcasts and geeks." Sam said with a smile.

"Here's an idea! How about you let me make my own decisions and listen to me while I'm talking to you!" Tucker said just as Danny, Sam and I look over Tucker's shoulder as we see the picture of the Pharaoh. "Oh, come on! At least look at me!" Tucker said. "We are." Danny said as Tucker walks up to us.  

"Behold, King Duul Aman!" Mr Lancer said as he points at the image of the king, who looked an awful like Tucker. "Now that is one snappy looming dude!" Tucker said happily. "Tucker, you look like a king!" I said as Mr Lancer continues.