Chapter 54: Time To Get Out Of The Dark Ages

"Oh, cheer up, dear! You're going to be a princess!" Dora exclaimed as she straps a corset on me. She looked like a ghostly and medieval version of herself. "Cheer up?! I'm hauled off into the Ghost Zone! I'm being married off to a stranger!" I shouted, angrily. I turned and slapped Dora's hand off of me and I start to walk away and head to the door but then the crown shoots out a green beam at the opened door and put an ecto-barrier over it.

I raised my hand at it and it shocks me and sends me flying back. I slam into the wall and slide down. I glare at Dora and said. "And let's not forget this lovely feature to my crown....IT WON'T COME OFF!!!!" I try to pull the crown off but it was like it was glued to my head. 

Dora chuckles and said. "It's no use, child. Only Prince Aragon can remove the tiara. You are bound to him forever! Isn't that wonderful?" I dust myself off and glare at her. "Well, Prince Aragon needs to get his head out of the Middle Ages, it's the twenty-first century!" I said.

"Not here. In this realm, all time stands still. Not that you care, but this is no fun for me, either. I have to make you a princess or the Prince will have my head!" Dora explained as I check my watch and saw that time had, indeed, stopped.

Suddenly, two of her maidens, float up and dropped a big poofy pink dress over me and they giggle. "We're doomed." Dora sighed but she continues to dress me up like a doll.

She puts a glass slipper on my foot, but the slipper was a wee bit too small. "Ow!" I shouted. "Why does the Prince want to marry me anyway? I'm not special." I said. "My brother wants to posses that which no one else has, a half-a. He wanted a human bride but when he found out about you, a half female human and half ghost, he wanted you. You are the only female half-a in this world and the human world, so you are special. He forced me to make your boyfriend the judge so that he would be distracted and that would split the two of you up." Dora explained. 

"And what would've happened if Danny didn't pick me or if I didn't enter?" I asked her. "We would've found away to get you." Dora replied. "Either way, that plan just makes about as much sense as...." I started to say until the slipper break. "Glass slippers? I know." Dora said as she sweeps up the broken glass into a dustpan and gets up. She starts to walk out of the room but she turns her head, and said. "But the Prince always gets what he wants!" Thenshe walka out and slams the door.

I fold my arms across my chest and said. "Oh really." Then I looked to the mirror and walked up to it as I look at myself. "Then I'll have to be what he doesn't want." I said as I smile.

Afterwhile I walk up to the double doors as I heard Aragon say. "Enough merry making! Bring forth my bride, NOW!" I smirk as the door opens and they blow the horn. I go ghost turn intangible as Dora walks up next to me. I see her looking around in fear as I walk into the room and on top of the table, that had tons and tons of food. "Where is she?!" Aragon shouted. "She was just here!" Dora said.

I smile and pick up a turkey leg and threw it at one of the guest. Then I grabbed the ham and threw that one at another guest. Then a rack of ribs at another person. "What is the meaning of this?!" Aragon shouted as I turn tangible. "Food fight!" I shouted as I grabbed a handful of mashed potatoes and threw it a random guest in the face then everyone else started throwing food at each other. 

I walk off the table and said. "Hey, want to see something cool!" The guest all turn to stare at me as I turn human and they gasped at this then they cheered. Then I jumped up and phased through the table. I heard them cheer as I go ghost and fly up into the air. I look and see a giant chandelier ahead and smile. "I always wanted to do this." I said and I fly and grab onto the side of the chandelier and started swinging on it. I let out a cheerful scream as I hear Aragon shout. "GUARDS!"